Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Anubis;210416]I'm working on The Hum:Abductions (UE4 is just awesome!)

That's amazing, I can't wait to see where this goes!
    Jonathan Lambert
    Lead VR Developer
    HTXLabs

Comment

We create environment level for our client in their games: Defenders of the Klaus. Please let us know what you think!

And here is our house modular

Comment

Love the asset style Thunder Cloud !

Edit: And this is what I'm working on with eye tracking....

Last edited by Tom Looman; 02-05-2015, 06:38 PM.
        Game Developer @ LODZERO - My Twitter | tomlooman.com UE4 samples & tutorials | C++ Survival Game (Open-Source)

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

Great work, scene looks good. Just a few ideas below:

1) Floor - Work on specular map for floor tiles to add variation and noise, make specular and reflections work together i.e. wet parts of floor near sink and floor drain could be glossy and reflective. Also maybe add some dirt between tiles, add random rough edges, subtle foot prints, mop patterns & water stains.
          2) Chome/ metal material could do with some variation, subtle finger prints, smudges, maybe the odd drop of blood.
          3) Contact shadows for objects touching the ceiling would help as they look like they floating a bit.
          4) Maybe add some props like paper work, dictaphone, plastic gloves, pens, lab coat.

Comment

Great thread and amazing projects in here, can't believe I've missed it for soo long!

I've been working on VR input for past few months, had a chance to try a simple game with the LeapJam about a month ago. Being a programmer, visuals is an area I badly need to upgrade

Wave you hand around to cast some spells all the while running away from ever increasing horde of goblins... If you have a leap motion and an oculus rift try it out at http://getnamo.itch.io/mage-arena

More recently I've been digging into how to make the raw infrared images coming from the leap(real world) blend with VR. Adding a simple depth blend allows you to replace your real roof with a virtual sky

Attached Files
            Last edited by getnamo; 02-06-2015, 12:36 AM.
            Plugins: Node.js - TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo - RealSense

Comment

I do a weekly UE4 developer vlog, in which I document my weekly progress in making a procedural building system.

In this week's vlog (episode 4), I discuss seamless material tiling across multiple, modular meshes. Should be of interest to anyone who's ever tried making modular buildings.

Vlog forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ity-Generation

Comment

Quick WIP of a transition material I picked up again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	radial_switch.png
Views:	2
Size:	721.9 KB
ID:	1066147
                Game Developer @ LODZERO - My Twitter | tomlooman.com UE4 samples & tutorials | C++ Survival Game (Open-Source)

Comment

Our first step into commercial UE4 implementations.

Name:	f1.jpg
Size:	280.7 KB
ID:	1066206

Name:	f2.jpg
Size:	260.9 KB
ID:	1066207

Nothing fancy at the moment, still needs some love, but good enough to start showing around.

You can download the demo appartment from our website: http://pro.cameleon-labs.com

Or you can start a direct download here:
                  http://pro.cameleon-labs.com/dl/WizualizacjaDemo.zip
                  Attached Files

Comment

Some materials I did for Switch.

Comment

My Retro Style Platformer: Cube Ninja!
                      Last edited by Ascendancy; 02-09-2015, 12:53 PM.
                      Facebook: www.facebook.com/NonLocalitySoftware
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/NonLocality_Dev
                      Instagram: @nonlocalitysoftware
                      Discord: JBBym8F

Comment

Thanks to Tom Looman for creating this thread, there's some great work being shared by everyone!

To share my exploits - I just released the youtube launch trailer for my game 'Drunk On Nectar', a third-person action strategy game.

I'm now capturing screenshots for creating an image gallery for the game's website!

Name:	SS - Beauty Shot Speed Lines.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	950.1 KB
ID:	1066250
                        Last edited by VSZ; 02-09-2015, 07:25 PM. Reason: Fixing image attachment to use smaller file

Steam Early Access: Drunk On Nectar - The Nature Simulator

UE4 Plugins: DoN’s Dynamic Mesh FX | DoN’s 3D Pathfinding

Comment

Item_42

Comment

We just found out Space Dust Racers is coming to GDC March 4-6! Thanks heaps Epic! We’ll be at the Unreal Engine booth, #1024 South. Here’s our latest trailer showing what kind of mayhem you can expect:

Lead Gameplay Developer at Space Dust Studios/Varkian Empire (@butterparty)
                            Obliteracers: Thread // Blog // @obliteracers // Facebook // Reddit // Steam

Comment

Wow lots of impressive work in this thread. I'll just drop some images of my most recent project here...

I talk about the project a bit here.

Anyway, keep up the good work unrealians.

Comment

I'm working on a highly robust and tweakable Parallax Occlusion Mapper!

Watch this thread for updates leading up to the Marketplace submission.
                                Senior CEO in Chief of Game Builder Club and Building 3d Game Birds Gameapp Maker Co.

Oldskooler PreDigital CRTify illustrious Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X