This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NobleSpoon View Post
    I've been working on a marble labyrinth game for the Oculus Rift and eventually GearVR.

Did you ever play the game marble madness? If not you should look it up it was for the nintendo, it was a great and hard game.

Comment

im begginer, and i was started a map fro zombie defensing game, my friend is developenint it :P
      Click image for larger version

Name:	QuXT8Ni.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	1065694

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorror View Post
        Did you ever play the game marble madness? If not you should look it up it was for the nintendo, it was a great and hard game.
        I haven't played that game since I was a kid but I remember always getting incredibly frustrated, lol. We may include some similar types of challenges within the game.
        Klepto - Burglary Simulator

Comment

D.G.U - Our New Game : Work in Progress

D.G.U - Game Trailer :

Please support us and vote for us on Steam Greenlight - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=382664056

Comment

Unreal Engine 4 Dev Video #17: Added Path Distance based Grid Mapping:

Added Path Distance based Grid Mapping for movement (similar to XCOM). Blue ones shows nearby grids, Yellow shows distant, yet accessible grids, and going even farther deactivates the grids.

Unreal Possibilities
            New: Grid Creation Systems | Unreal Engine Tips | Tower Defense Starter Kit (v2.8)

Comment

I created some new destructible asteroids for my space game.

Comment

Small lighting test for my game:

Last edited by fdslk; 02-04-2015, 03:28 PM.

Click the tiny bird!
                It'll take you to my stuff!

Comment

Currently my company NeoSpawn Games is working on a fighting game aimed for PC/PS4/XboxOne and so far been using stable releases but I have been learning how to build from source so if need be we can tweak stuff. We are currently working on a demo reel to show around but I can post a couple pics. I made a thread a while ago but since then the name has changed and three of the characters have been removed but it hasn't changed the game or the mechanics at all. Currently looking in to trying to find a way to make the blood effects from the particle emitters lang on the characters and ground. Right now I am building the 4.6.1.0 build with Substance in it so I can see if that will help a bit since the prototyping characters we are using with Mixamo Fuse uses Substance for the textures. Although even with out Substance Plugin they look awesome. I am just wondering if I could make them look better. Also using textures from GameTextures.com and they are an amazing resource for people. Also decided to put up one that's a little old but is of a fight between to of the fighters we have prototyped and rigged Acionna and Jason. Trying to get the blood to time right atm. Right now it's rather random.

Attached Files
                  Demented owner and founder of NeoSpawn Games
                  Current Project: Project Yami (place holder title) Next-Gen Fighter using UE4
                  FanPage: www.facebook.com/NeoSpawnGames
                  Official(under construction): www.neospawngames.net
                  Personal FB: http://www.facebook.com/Keiyentai
                  LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/Keiyentai

Comment

Hop ! A quick test with speedtree and the new foliage shader (4.7 Preview4).

____________________________________________________________
                    https://twitter.com/Koola_UE4

Comment

Hello there! We tried to make prototype of the game for one week. Here we go

Start screen

Name:	ToL_UE_Playground_01.png
Size:	785.4 KB
ID:	1065885

You start at the pier and you need to pass through a maze to turn on light in the tower.

Name:	ToL_UE_Playground_02.png
Size:	935.3 KB
ID:	1065886

Skydiving mode

Name:	ToL_UE_Playground_04.png
Size:	855.6 KB
ID:	1065891

This is not exactly what I want. But we keep working and I hope to show you something new soon.

Name:	ToL_UE_Playground_05.png
Size:	791.7 KB
ID:	1065892

Stay tuned
                      Attached Files
                      www.tracesoflightgame.com | @mihal_pigichka

Comment

I love the art style you have going mihalp. It's very unique.
                        Demented owner and founder of NeoSpawn Games
                        Current Project: Project Yami (place holder title) Next-Gen Fighter using UE4
                        FanPage: www.facebook.com/NeoSpawnGames
                        Official(under construction): www.neospawngames.net
                        Personal FB: http://www.facebook.com/Keiyentai
                        LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/Keiyentai

Comment

@mihalp love the title screen with the tilt-shift effect. And a very interesting variation on lowpoly-artstyles

Screen of a small demonstrational AI-companion game I made for my bachelor thesis c: More over here
                          Twitter (Dustb0)

Comment

This is an example of mouse pawn rotation using blueprints. The beginning of this video is a quixel 3Do of the scratch and gloss layers for the higher res record, I'm working on. The rest of the video is a rough sketch import of the turntable. The good news is the record follows and tracks the mouse movement. A major step forward for my level.

Last edited by koluskomtu; 02-03-2015, 01:29 AM. Reason: video link

Comment

Unreal Engine 4 Dev Video #18: Added Movement Action Points & Automated Turn End Logic:

Added movement action points to determine the distance that a unit can move in a single turn. Grids and paths are spawned accordingly. Once all units have exhausted their action points, the end turn logic automatically kicks in.
                              Unreal Possibilities
                              New: Grid Creation Systems | Unreal Engine Tips | Tower Defense Starter Kit (v2.8)

Comment

Environment Art

I've been kicking this around for a few weeks. Crits appreciated, thanks.

http://www.jonathanlambert-art.com
                                Jonathan Lambert
                                Lead VR Developer
                                HTXLabs

Comment

Working...
                                X