This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
    Sculpting a concept for an enemy variant. Will be able to create a crisper design soon in Maya once I finish the head/torso. =)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Enemy_WIP_Sheet_B.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	1643994
    Hi SE_JonF

Very nice design. Is it modular? If YES, I could definitely imagine using those type parts with BAD Morfo Multiuser 3D HyperBasher. Once I solve the symmetric location bug it will perfect for assembling characters, creatures, and other types of entities using symmetry.

GOD of DREAMs: A Unique FTPS/RPG Sandbox MMO

Comment

Originally posted by TechLord View Post

Hi SE_JonF

Very nice design. Is it modular? If YES, I could definitely imagine using those type parts with BAD Morfo Multiuser 3D HyperBasher. Once I solve the symmetric location bug it will perfect for assembling characters, creatures, and other types of entities using symmetry.
      Hey Techlord,

Thanks! It's actually for a game I'm working on, not the marketplace. It isn't intended to be modular. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

#Screenshotsaturday :-)
        Project "Rogue Velocity 3D". As usual, experimenting and adding features that comes in mind. This time - dynamic engines for Gunship.

Comment

Still working on "A Story of Hope" :-)

Currently working on A Story of Hope : WIP Thread // Website || WIP Horror Living Room

Comment

Great stuff folks!
            Here is some of my recent work - i got to experiment quite a bit more with the Unreal shaders here, as well as vertex painting.
            Carpets by Florin Bisca - https://www.artstation.com/florin, and some wall trim pieces fromhttps://sketchfab.com/dikart. Here is some of that work.
            If you'd like to see some of this work on video and check out some of the gameplay mechanics as well - check out https://www.twitch.tv/neverfollow81/videos as well as https://www.youtube.com/c/andreistefangClick image for larger version

Name:	mansion1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	356.9 KB
ID:	1644729Click image for larger version

Name:	mansion3.jpg
Size:	265.4 KB
ID:	1644731Click image for larger version

Name:	mansion4.jpg
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	1644732

Name:	mansion2.jpg
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	1644730

Comment

The combat system of our knight game: Iron Blood. Still some work to do on it, but we are making progress. More information in the video-description!

A two-handed sword we named: The two-handed sword of the beheaded knight!

Thank you,
              Gazu

Comment

Finished the concept sculpt for this particular enemy. Will be polishing it up in Maya next. =)

Name:	Enemy_WIP_Sheet_B2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	1644938

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1645076Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	1645077

Comment

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	1645080

Comment

Faux-volumetric clouds environment test

Comment

A top down horror game using a lot of sprite work and simple polygon models.

gamejolt page: https://gamejolt.com/games/companyproperty/414136

Comment

Everything you see was made in houdini ( exept the water plane )

Comment

Working on a robe using the cloth tool.

Attached Files

Comment

My new work so far, yet I am getting stuck with the way you have to do the proper layout/layers of material... x) So I keep learning everyday
                              Feedback appreciated

Comment

made the city bigger, ten by ten blocks is about all my ancient pc can handle... i show off some of it after the fight.... thanks for looking

Comment

Working...
                                X