Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00017.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	1551673
    wip
    3D Artist
    - Artstation -- YouTube -- UE4 Marketplace -- Gumroad -- Sketchfab -- Cubebrush -- CGTrader -

Comment

Trying to recreate the Vortigaunt "attack charge lightning effect" with beam particles:

Comment

Protocol released!

Comment

I making for try myself.

Comment

Edge of Chaos world trailer - and now we are among Spotlight Projects in the Launcher

"Age of Total Heroes" - RTS Pathfinding and Movement System for UE4
            RTS Camera C++ Tutorial

Comment

Update on overdrive x,
              improved city and new moves,
              dodge mechanics and aerial gunplay,
              kinda have a hard time remebering to show everything lol, theres a lot of moves...

Comment

Name:	ravine5.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	577.9 KB
ID:	1555494Nice works everyone. There is so much talent in here, I like it a lot. Here is a bit of work from me - truck by Renafox - https://sketchfab.com/models/1fae2b5...296a2560a38399
                Last edited by neverfollow81; 11-24-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

I've made some moss like things and webs for that extra bit of dungeon comfort.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by skeleton_crown; 11-25-2018, 08:33 AM.
                  Follow me @Spellfist_3D

Comment

I have made the game "What is real? The Game" for the Unreal Mega Jam. I liked the game so much I have continued working on it after the game jam ended. You can try and have fun with the newest version of the game here.

A small warning to everybody that will try the game: The game is a bit weird (perhaps not just a "bit" weird), but if you like weird games this is a great game for you.

Name:	What-is-real.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	499.0 KB
ID:	1556800

Comment

Trying to make a VR coaster... first testing:

(I have no Idea why are the controller have no textures in the build game)
                      Last edited by EvilReFlex; 12-01-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

New video of the rollercoaster project... now with acceleration and deceleration!

Comment

Comment

Volumetric cloud system inspired by RDR2
                            MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL www.youtube.com/user/piroman665
                            PORTFOLIO http://piroman665.cgsociety.org/

Comment

So cool to see everyone's work!

I've been working on a couple projects but recently have been working on 'completing a project'. What I really mean, is not to spend too much time making any one single component and to overall aim for a more completed project that actually represents something that is 'playable'. Anywho I've created an FPV Acro Drone experience. I'm really into Drone piloting and watch a lot of pilots fly in real life. My fave pilot is Mr Steel (Youtube Video for FPV Reference). If you check his video, let him know that DijitStudios sent you . I've wanted to get into this, but cant exactly afford it, so I programmed an FPV experience of my own. To clarify, there are several other really great FPV simulators. My project isn't as much a simulator for training as it is a physically simulated arcade experience.

Anywho to further expand, I took the FPV experience and designed a large format Drone Flight model with physics driven flight characteristics. My main goal was to at least, present an FPV experience that is fully playable and enjoyable in VR or 2D. So with or without a headset you should be able to hop in and have fun. The project is still WIP and will have a great deal of additions and updates in the future. You can download the project from https://www.dijitstudios.com/rush to try it for yourself (video on page is not from the most current build). Otherwise, here is some eyecandy and stuff.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Ultra_Rezz; 12-05-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Messing around with Dec free assets during lunch
                                http://www.artstation.com/artwork/oObBRL

Comment

Working...
                                X