• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTS game AI: ballistic aiming and throwing/shooting:

"Age of Total Heroes" - RTS Pathfinding and Movement System for UE4
    RTS Camera C++ Tutorial

Comment

Leaks from #HostileGrounds
      Images are screenshots from the game engine!
      Enjoy!
      P.S. We are now on Facebook and Twitter
      Attached Files

Comment

OverDrive X Update

Comment

Hey guys, we are currently working on Victus Vincimus Veterans Revenge (V3) VR and TPS. Here are some screenshots on our developments. Game is scheduled to release first quarter 2019 for XBOXOne and Sony PS4/PSVR. Let me know what you think here's our website http://victusvincimus.com

Click image for larger version  Name:	8001.jpg Views:	3 Size:	36.3 KB ID:	1544395

Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_150901.jpg Views:	1 Size:	576.6 KB ID:	1545367SilentAndAsleep indeed I did. Happy with the move. Thank you so much
            Awesome works everyone. - here is some work from me - getting more practice with the real time lighting in UE and enjoying it very much

Comment

Originally posted by neverfollow81 View Post
              mall_one veggies in space are always cool.

I did a bit of work on the train stationClick image for larger version

Name:	train_Station.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	255.0 KB
ID:	1536074
              Man roofmonkey would be pretty sad about your move here.

Comment

WarGoat actually he was actually pretty happy about it.

Comment

Working in the Challenge of artstation

https://www.artstation.com/contests/...missions/38261

Comment

Interesting stuff everyone. Love that sunset picture. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Hello everyone. Working on my second solo project and finally have some very early screens to show. It's going to be a top-down RPG. A bit cartoonish. Please let me know what you think so far. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by neverfollow81 View Post
                        Click image for larger version Name:	image_150901.jpg Views:	1 Size:	576.6 KB ID:	1545367SilentAndAsleep indeed I did. Happy with the move. Thank you so much
                        Awesome works everyone. - here is some work from me - getting more practice with the real time lighting in UE and enjoying it very much
                        I'm also using LPV now that I figured out how to activate it (I was pasting the line in the wrong ini file). It's actually working very well with tweakings in the post process volume. I got rid of the leaking and it looks near perfect. The performance is very good too. No more lightmap baking, what a relief. Now I sincerely hope Epic won't stealthly remove it like they did with DFGI, at least until they come up with their new GI solution.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6AgqYgFIY
                          Images in better quality https://www.facebook.com/SpaceAlpha/...15760398494862

Attached Files
                          Last edited by unit23; 11-08-2018, 08:57 PM.
                          LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Comment

a bit late, the happy Halloween video of our upcoming RTS game called EDGE OF CHAOS:

"Age of Total Heroes" - RTS Pathfinding and Movement System for UE4
                              RTS Camera C++ Tutorial

Comment

Sigma: promotional art.

Click image for larger version

Name:	101_shop_40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1551611
                                Last edited by 101 Craft; 11-14-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X