Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a re-make of my stuff 2.0... not ment to be deep and profound, just simple and to the point... funny, i wrote this stuff like 20yrs ago... kinda strange how life found a way

Comment

Been working on redoing my tunnels, I'm now trying to use meshes instead of Landscape.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	T1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	1523865

Name:	T2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	1523866 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Polished the architecture a bit and finished the blockout of a new crate for my upcoming marketplace product. Check out more here!

Name:	Arch_20.jpg
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	1524460Click image for larger version

Name:	Crate_1.jpg
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	1524461

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
          Polished the architecture a bit and finished the blockout of a new crate for my upcoming marketplace product. Check out more here!

Name:	Arch_20.jpg
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	1524460Click image for larger version

Name:	Crate_1.jpg
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	1524461
          love your models man, if somebody gave me enough money to hire a team, i'd definitley hire you! always so clean looking, good job!

Comment

the state of the art... now featuring distortion bubbles and vector fields

Comment

next remake 2.0... shadowplay still dropping the ball on their end, but again (shrug)... getting into the meat a bit this time... i'm well aware my stuff is an acquired taste ;-) ... there will be no 3.0...

Comment

Finished putting the polishing touches on the crate for my upcoming marketplace product. Almost finished the entire pack. Check out more screens here! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Hello!

We are working on an exotic post-apocalyptic World War II experience. We have listed some showcases below. You may read more and support our development at wardb.com/aftermath1945. Thank you for your time!

Comment

WIP Cloud Shader. 2D clouds, 119 instructions, one translucent layer.

Comment

Been working on tessellated landscape material for my WLA Safeguard game.

More in https://twitter.com/TheRealSaOk

EDIT: Thank you nerverfollow81. Cool looking railway passage.
                      Last edited by SaOk; 09-25-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	aqueduct_rail.jpg Views:	2 Size:	379.3 KB ID:	1532090 Awesome work all! SaOk really nice work on the game. Here is some work from me for my On Your Own project. Train tracks by Sergey Rudavin - https://skfb.ly/6yIrL

Edit: Here is a daylight image as well Click image for larger version

Name:	aqueduct_rail_day.jpg
Size:	577.3 KB
ID:	1532244
                        Last edited by neverfollow81; 09-25-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

What do you think about this? it's not finished, I have made it in Blender (first time ever) and with Zmodeler (getting back in my comfort zone)
                          Please be honest and share your thoughts and tips

Name:	0.1.png
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	1532199

Click image for larger version  Name:	0.0.png Views:	1 Size:	163.3 KB ID:	1532197
                          Last edited by Blackwidow144; 09-25-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

chapter 4 of my video book... not ment to be deep and profound, just simple and to the point... everybody's got a story :-)

for ue programmers, kudos... my females 'spin' went from 0-1080 (or so) without flipping... well done

sweet dreams... stev

Comment

Hi there all!! I wanted to show you my work until now and have some opinions about my project! Hostile Grounds it's a post apocalyptic 3rd person shooter with zombies. The story it's about Mike and A.L.I.C.E., the AI car that helps him to cure the plague. I've also made a teaser (Now I am working to the trailer). I will improve the zombies and the MOCAP.
                                Please share your opinion with me so I can figure out if I am on the good path or not... It's my first solo game and, in the first place I will tell myself that all things can be improved and in the second place I see it so much and I don't see the line of the game anymore.

Here it is the link of the teaser. Enjoy!!! :
                                https://youtu.be/dy-VCbw9mJ4
                                Last edited by TranscendentTech; 09-29-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X