Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preparations for the refactoring of the combat system are in full swing.
    We made a small update of the crowd system. Now the behavior of the characters a little more like real.

Game topic here.
    [GAME] The Unexpected Quest | [TOOL] Localization UE4

Comment

some updates

Comment

Got the shield in engine. Moving onto architecture/props and will be ready to submit to the marketplace. Check out more screens here! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

This week update. I manage to update all the game menu & gameplay to support a gamepad. At first, I wanted to be "lazy" & have both gamepad & mouse coexisting, which means mouse cursor on screen & activated even when you use controller but it doesn't work well, so I have to add some custom code to make detect one of mouse/gamepad is currently use, & make them work as appropriate, & also making the switch seamless.

I was resisting doing this because other than its a lot of work, its prone to bugs. i.e You can't use the gamepad if the game detects you are in mouse/keyboard mode & via visa. But I think I manage to make the code fairly elegant & not error/bug-prone, so I am happy.

Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Working on ocean visualization and ship movement:

Comment

Here's the progress so far on the architecture. Still a ways to go, but making good progress. Check out more here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arch_10.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	384.9 KB
ID:	1521418Click image for larger version

Name:	Arch_9.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	327.5 KB
ID:	1521419

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

working on my first full large UT4 map set atop of a mountain during a forest fire. I will be doing multiple detail passes

Comment

Hey everyone,

Here is some progress from the scene I'm working on now atm, you can visit my WIP thread here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/work-in-progress/1522292-calypso-garden

fantasy environment ue4
                  Grab my FREE Master Material here! @・ω・@

My Store! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

UNF Games Store! 彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆*

My Portfolio! (((o(*°▽°*)o)))

Comment

Submitting my stylized pond environment to the marketplace today. The water supports surface caustics, toggle-able reflections, shoreline detection that applies based on water flow direction, and half-in/half-out underwater post process visuals and below-surface caustics using a globally mapped & masked light function.

Click image for larger version  Name:	christiansparkshighresscreenshot00000.jpg Views:	1 Size:	318.5 KB ID:	1522404

Click image for larger version  Name:	christiansparksscreenshot00003.jpg Views:	1 Size:	220.0 KB ID:	1522405

Click image for larger version  Name:	christiansparkshighresscreenshot00001.jpg Views:	1 Size:	249.3 KB ID:	1522406

Click image for larger version  Name:	christiansparkshighresscreenshot00008.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	1522407
                    Last edited by hippowombat; 08-31-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Urb4nGh0st View Post
                      working on my first full large UT4 map set atop of a mountain during a forest fire. I will be doing multiple detail passes
                      UT4 or UE4? If the former I wasn't aware people were still working on UT. =)

Comment

Screenshot montage I made to be used on my website
                        Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrey View Post

this is the most realistic water I have seen outside of cryengine
                          Artstation

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrey View Post

Nice. A storm and a real ship and it would be perfect

Comment

Hey everyone. We're working on a new multiplayer game set in Lahaina 100 years from now, with lush environments and all kinds of interesting characters. We've been posting dev updates on our own site, but its time to get it out there and hear feedback from the community.

I'm going to do a better job of posting here and you can always read more over here: https://www.fracturedveil.com/ and here: https://www.fracturedveil.com/blog/dev

Looking forward to following along with everyone's projects and hearing your thoughts!

Here's an enviro shot of the deadly lush wilds that await you. Cheers!

Fractured Veil - Multiplayer Survival Game
                              www.fracturedveil.com | discord: https://discord.gg/s73a6Nw

Comment

using UE from one week.. my project prototype PS1 and Resident Evil1 style based.. RABID HOSPITAL

Comment

Working...
                                X