Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE_JonF, those look great, nice work man!
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
    bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce
    bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. (Rich Cook)

Comment

Originally posted by junfanbl View Post
      SE_JonF, those look great, nice work man!
      Thanks Junfanbl! =)

Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Just finished up a dark military horror environment setup for an upcoming music video. Here is an ambient tour (which has its own custom ambient music .

And a screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by Concept Grenade View Post
          Just finished up a dark military horror environment setup for an upcoming music video. Here is an ambient tour (which has its own custom ambient music .

And a screenshot
          High quality stuff, both in the ambient music & visuals!
          Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Gamepad support added to the game. More work need to be done, but overall smooth. Wish gamepad interface is as straight forward as mouse for menu, but its not too bad.

The background is a placeholder. Need a better Background with less contrast, so the UI are more readable.

Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Originally posted by starseeker View Post

High quality stuff, both in the ambient music & visuals!
              Hey, thanks very much! Yeah actually my main sound is more EDM-like, but I wanted an ambient track to introduce the environment to people I might do some ambient packs for the marketplace, perhaps using the stems and blueprints so it can be more dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by starseeker View Post
                Gamepad support added to the game. More work need to be done, but overall smooth. Wish gamepad interface is as straight forward as mouse for menu, but its not too bad.

The background is a placeholder. Need a better Background with less contrast, so the UI are more readable.

That's a great UI, looks very professional. What kind of game is it? I love snow games like Setsuna

Comment

Originally posted by I Create Art! View Post
                  UE4 Marketplace Modular Neighborhood Interior & Exterior Pack

This is What I've been working on, a Marketplace pack that contains a large number of modular assets and props designed to let you to create entire neighborhoods with full interiors and custom materials, optimized for high performance on mid-range hardware (60fps+).

Check out the videos below for a better look and Let me know what you think.

Click image for larger version Name:	Small1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	497.3 KB ID:	1510555Click image for larger version Name:	Small2.jpg Views:	4 Size:	187.8 KB ID:	1510556
                  Video 1

Video 2
                  This is really Impressive stuff. and a very fair price too
                  https://www.artstation.com/alphawolf
                  https://www.deviantart.com/alphawolf-uk/gallery
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaWoIFuk/videos

Comment

Wrapped up the initial texturing of the Stun Baton. All that's left is the other material variants, then moving on to the next asset. Check out more screens here! =)

Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Last edited by hippowombat; 08-22-2018, 03:17 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Awesome work on that shader hippowombat
                        With some amazing assets from the marketplace, and some custom work, got a bit of first gameplay for my game - using Advanced locomotion system package for my base movement, and Clinton Crumpler King wash laundromat for an environment

Click image for larger version

Name:	laundromat.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1518871

Last edited by neverfollow81; 08-22-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                          Wrapped up the initial texturing of the Stun Baton. All that's left is the other material variants, then moving on to the next asset. Check out more screens here! =)

your work inspiring as usual

Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook - TFE Discord

Comment

my stuff 2.0... nvidia shadowplay still a bit jittery on movement, but it is what it is (shrug)... my take on life and spiritual in small chunks

Comment

Preparations for the refactoring of the combat system are in full swing.
                              We made a small update of the crowd system. Now the behavior of the characters a little more like real.

Game topic here.
                              [GAME] The Unexpected Quest | [TOOL] Localization UE4

Comment

some updates

Comment

Working...
                                X