This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there!

I and my brother have just released a game for Android ans iOS and we are extremely excited to know your opinion about it. It won't take much time of yours.

App Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-drop-challenge-arcade/id1185673722

Play Market
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CookieBros

P. S. just be aware you play this game using the smartphone you won't regret if you break it
    Attached Files

Comment

Finishing up the blockout of the stun baton for my upcoming marketplace defense pack. =)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Baton_Wip_2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	1516836

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

SE_JonF, those look great, nice work man!
        Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
        bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce
        bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. (Rich Cook)

Comment

Originally posted by junfanbl View Post
          SE_JonF, those look great, nice work man!
          Thanks Junfanbl! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Just finished up a dark military horror environment setup for an upcoming music video. Here is an ambient tour (which has its own custom ambient music .

And a screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by Concept Grenade View Post
              Just finished up a dark military horror environment setup for an upcoming music video. Here is an ambient tour (which has its own custom ambient music .

And a screenshot
              High quality stuff, both in the ambient music & visuals!
              Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Gamepad support added to the game. More work need to be done, but overall smooth. Wish gamepad interface is as straight forward as mouse for menu, but its not too bad.

The background is a placeholder. Need a better Background with less contrast, so the UI are more readable.

Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Originally posted by starseeker View Post

High quality stuff, both in the ambient music & visuals!
                  Hey, thanks very much! Yeah actually my main sound is more EDM-like, but I wanted an ambient track to introduce the environment to people I might do some ambient packs for the marketplace, perhaps using the stems and blueprints so it can be more dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by starseeker View Post
                    Gamepad support added to the game. More work need to be done, but overall smooth. Wish gamepad interface is as straight forward as mouse for menu, but its not too bad.

The background is a placeholder. Need a better Background with less contrast, so the UI are more readable.

That's a great UI, looks very professional. What kind of game is it? I love snow games like Setsuna

Comment

Originally posted by I Create Art! View Post
                      UE4 Marketplace Modular Neighborhood Interior & Exterior Pack

This is What I've been working on, a Marketplace pack that contains a large number of modular assets and props designed to let you to create entire neighborhoods with full interiors and custom materials, optimized for high performance on mid-range hardware (60fps+).

Check out the videos below for a better look and Let me know what you think.

Click image for larger version Name:	Small1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	497.3 KB ID:	1510555Click image for larger version Name:	Small2.jpg Views:	4 Size:	187.8 KB ID:	1510556
                      Video 1

Video 2
                      This is really Impressive stuff. and a very fair price too
                      Artstation

Comment

Wrapped up the initial texturing of the Stun Baton. All that's left is the other material variants, then moving on to the next asset. Check out more screens here! =)

Comment

Last edited by hippowombat; 08-22-2018, 03:17 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Awesome work on that shader hippowombat
                            With some amazing assets from the marketplace, and some custom work, got a bit of first gameplay for my game - using Advanced locomotion system package for my base movement, and Clinton Crumpler King wash laundromat for an environment

Click image for larger version

Name:	laundromat.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1518871

Last edited by neverfollow81; 08-22-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                              Wrapped up the initial texturing of the Stun Baton. All that's left is the other material variants, then moving on to the next asset. Check out more screens here! =)

your work inspiring as usual

Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

Comment

my stuff 2.0... nvidia shadowplay still a bit jittery on movement, but it is what it is (shrug)... my take on life and spiritual in small chunks

Comment

Working...
                                X