This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This is my first game using unreal4 engine. I have all the multiplayer bits tested and working so far which was a nice feeling to accomplish, and have used some 3d assets from the marketplace to speed things along as I learn to model myself as I go. As I am now adding in AI and finishing up menus and UI, I feel like I have finally made enough progress to begin to share with you all and not feel embarrassed.

Comment

my first ever try at unreal engine The white ground is a google image from a location I am trying to make :P
        Somehow the train isn't that great... but then again I am still a newbie with it. But I am happy about the railway crossing barrier

Last edited by Blackwidow144; 07-15-2018, 04:16 PM. Reason: always easier to show something of when you actually have a screenshot of the scene

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow144 View Post
          my first ever try at unreal engine The white ground is a google image from a location I am trying to make :P
          Somehow the train isn't that great... but then again I am still a newbie with it. But I am happy about the railway crossing barrier

Hey, good start! There is a free Modular Road Tool around, in case if you aim right now at roads, railroads (search for Coqui Games MRT)

Comment

Hi guys! First post here, and have to say there's some awesome work in this thread! Looking forward to seeing where these projects go!

Here's some screenshots and a bit of video from a project I've been working on with my brothers for the past 6 months or so. Let me know what you think! The objective of the game is to push the blocks around a maze-like area so that they end up on their matching colour floor tile. Sounds easy?

Click image for larger version

Name:	37064431_10155744902372749_2065206952375353344_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	1504625Click image for larger version

Name:	37123966_10155744902312749_5907546568675819520_o.jpg
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	1504627Click image for larger version

Name:	37115446_10155744902217749_2448899268807753728_o.jpg
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1504626
            Attached Files

Comment

Early WIP of an upcoming character pack for the UE4 marketplace.Check out more here! =)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Robot_1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	189.7 KB ID:	1506962
              Last edited by SE_JonF; 07-26-2018, 02:09 AM.

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

My solo project OverDrive X, what else?

Comment

2D Water Simulation in Unbound: Worlds Apart

Here is a wireframe mdoe in material just to see ho the vertices are displaced:
                  water wire frmae
                  If you like the project make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Cheers

Comment

Working on my 3rd person survival coop game "Hellhunt", I've made a fully gamepad supported MainMenu complete with a lot of cool features like a party system on the main menu.

Name:	HellHunt_Thumb2.png
Size:	537.8 KB
ID:	1508618

If you want to learn more about what I do:
                    Youtube
                    Twitter
                    LinkedIn

Comment

Name:	
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	1509107 This did not screenshot as well I would hope. But this picture is of a telecommunication tower blueprint. The BP allows you to quickly make a tower by specifying things like the height and section scale. The script will then build the tower complete with lighting, anchors, and guy wires. The tower gets the proper red/white paint job to complete the look.
                      Last edited by Whammy; 07-30-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Putting together gliding/flight mechanics, lots of fun to play around with

Comment

Name:	
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	1509949 Awesome work hippowombat!
                          Here is my first submission here (coming from Cryengine) - I've been trying to get some practice with real time lighting in Unreal, and inspired by vanishing of ethan carter - using the trees and rocks from Paragon, train tracks from sketchfab - https://sketchfab.com/models/f9b6931...d8a58619fe3ba9, and grass from the SilverTrm on the UE marketplace
                          Last edited by neverfollow81; 08-02-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Getting more work done on the robot. Still plenty to go. =)

Name:	Robot_4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	1510079

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Calibanul I love the way Unbound is looking. neverfollow81 looking good too. SE_JonF Interesting project, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Skywalker "this is not going to go the way that you think" PORTFOLIO

Comment

UE4 Marketplace Modular Neighborhood Interior & Exterior Pack

This is What I've been working on, a Marketplace pack that contains a large number of modular assets and props designed to let you to create entire neighborhoods with full interiors and custom materials, optimized for high performance on mid-range hardware (60fps+).

Check out the videos below for a better look and Let me know what you think.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Small1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	497.3 KB ID:	1510555Click image for larger version  Name:	Small2.jpg Views:	4 Size:	187.8 KB ID:	1510556
                                Video 1

Video 2
                                Last edited by I Create Art!; 08-03-2018, 11:44 AM.

Skywalker "this is not going to go the way that you think" PORTFOLIO

Comment

Working...
                                X