Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We recently posted an announcement trailer for our game Mini Wheels (https://www.facebook.com/MiniWheelsGame/). Meet some of the crazy characters you find on the way. Which one's your favorite so far?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2qA87ZEUz0
    Last edited by Tom_CV; 12-14-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Definitely approaching that vibe SilentAndAsleep. Looking forward to the finished scene. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Been working on a planet system where you can land on a planet and walk around on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	1401196
        Last edited by Devin.E; 12-17-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Made an area of my game that involves ball rolling puzzles.

CURRENT PROJECT:
          • Droplet: States of Matter - A 3D platformer game involving an anthropomorphic water droplet than switch between different states of matter.

PREVIOUS PROJECTS:SOCIAL MEDIA:

Comment

Comment

Working on character movement/animation relationships & slow-down/speed-up behavior.

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WLj...5KYhDgveFHqlmB
                  smoething just for fun
                  Last edited by eric631223; 12-20-2017, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Working on ocean shader.

Comment

Got the planar reflections working properly at last.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrey View Post
                        Working on ocean shader.
                        WOW .This is Extremely IMPRESSIVE.
                        Possibly best ocean I've seen outside of Cryengine
                        Artstation

Comment

I am, working on mobile 2D game "Space Drift" with some interesting mechanincs. I know that Unreal 4 is pretty weird choice for games like this, but my goal was to learn engine and make game, which I like. also I am trying to make it work properly even on old devices, so I don't use any light or HDR, or Bloom. As a result I got 60 fps on my Xiaomi 1s (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8228, Adreno 305)
                          Here is video with Menu, customisation and gameplay:
                          Here are some Gifs with game mechanics and effects: https://imgur.com/a/ynWia
                          Twitter, where I am going to post some gifs and notes about developement of this game: https://twitter.com/alex_lighthill
                          I have playable Google Play alpha and HTML5 version, I can give link to try if you are interested. Feel free to criticize, suggest anything or answer anything. May be I will create separate thread about this game on this forum later, where I will talk about some tricks and problems which I got during developement.

Comment

I turned my game art into a papercraft model.

Click image for larger version

Name:	101_paper_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	1413270
                            Last edited by 101 Craft; 01-14-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Hello anyone who reads this. I am currently making a game called Lives Turned with just so little progress made: a basic classroom (just for testing) and a main menu that doesn't look too shabby. Other than, I haven't made anything else. The way I would like this game to work is by using the same battle system as Final Fantasy I-X. I am not going to be one of those people who forget those who have helped them and move on. No. I will make sure that you are given credit along the way in the making of this project.

Now, to the game itself. You know that the game is going to follow the battle system of Final Fantasy and probably the world system will be the same too. Also, the characters are going to look a little bit like anime characters so if any of you use Blender, hmu (hit me up) in the post. What I don't know is making these systems which brings you, the reader, into my project. You can volunteer, no cost is needed. Just reply. Be how you are. We are civilized people anyways. Sadly, I don't have money OR bitcoins. I'm just a 14 year old. I want to make this game because when I played Final Fantasy VII on my iPad, I knew that I had joined something that can never be forgotten. Never. So I wanted to make a fan game as a tribute to Square Enix when they chose to risk it all on their first Final Fantasy to be known or forgotten. After that, they have made us cry, made us laugh, and even made us feel like we wanted to be there. Like we wanted to be a kid again. Same with Kingdom Hearts even. They made possibly the BEST crossover in video game history! No one else can top that!

Overall, I just need help making this game. I've already gotten the story down. I will take some advice on the story if you don't like some things in it. Same with the characters and their classes. Although, you need to know that most of these characters in the game are based on real people that mean a lot to me. So don't change personalities and looks is all I ask. Other than that, I just need advice from those who have made games with this software. Hopefully, I can help in the process with the models and character designs if I get Blender sooner than later. YOU can help with making the game work. Think of it. During the creation, we will feel almost like Hironobu Sakaguchi, Hiromichi Tanaka, Akitoshi Kawazu, and Koichi Ishii when they made their first Final Fantasy. I should mention this: hopefully, we are NOT going to make sequels lol. We will feel like those gentlemen who wanted to bring something new like we will hopefully do the same. I'm asking everyone who reads this to help and give advice...because...if the people at Square Enix saw that people were making fun of a badly made fan game to honor them, it would make them feel bad. WE don't want that. We want to honor those in Square Enix who have made such great games that have given us so many emotions that we can't even forget the first time we play it. So please. Help me make this to honor Square Enix and thank them for the spectacular games they have made over all these years.

Comment

Put together the baseline for a procedural house generator this evening.

https://cartrdge.com/hippowombat/woo...use-generation

Comment

Working...
                                X