Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! Just release small alpha presentation on my Penkura project. Just to share with the community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcqgc2ia5Ug
    Main developer of Penkura

Comment

Hey everyone! So my small team and I have been working on this single player game. So far we've got two environments! and man we are proud of what we've got so far. We are stil getting used to the whole Blueprinting thing but getting it slowly. XD

AI is a tricky one to nab though.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wip.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	1394281

Comment

I think the Wildmage looks pretty cool but that darn lens flare is hiding all the beauty! XD

Comment

yeah that effect is too much, I would not play more than 2 minutes because of it...
            Edge of Chaos RTS
            "Age of Total Heroes" - RTS Pathfinding and Movement System for UE4
            RTS Camera C++ Tutorial

Comment

Hello !
              It's the end of Saturday, and this week we have been working on pick up for our game : Warcry Extermination

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaWolF View Post
                Hi Ive Been working on this and a few other projects for a couple of years now, on & off between full time job and family.
                Nothing is final art mostly been focusing on the code and flight /ship systems being a total noob to programming (thank god for blueprints)
                My primary motivation is for VR games.
                What you guys think?

Shame on me, I did not notice this one earlier :-) Will follow this closely Nice work!!

Comment

Name:	robot.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1396754

robot prototype

Comment

The Jackal - animated logo prototype.

Name:	jackal_09.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	1397467

Comment

had to wait for the world to turn a few times, but nevertheless... something went goofy with the sound and played a bit with the anim key framing, pretty cool once you understand it... still lots of glitches I would change if I cared ... anyways... this might look political but just keep repeating 'its only a movie... its only a movie...'

Comment

Having some fun today:

Last edited by MikeRPG; 12-10-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Fixed the meteor showers and experimenting with exposure. Want to get the fireworks to not over expose on the flash. Any tips on the auto exposure settings in a postprocessvolume?

Comment

I have just started working on a Death Stranding scene, so far not much to show except the mood, I think I'll work a bit more on the ground substance (to add some dirty water puddles, I'm having a hard time vertex painting a terrain). but first of all I'll have a bunch of dead crabs and giant otherwordly creatures to model :P

Comment

We recently posted an announcement trailer for our game Mini Wheels (https://www.facebook.com/MiniWheelsGame/). Meet some of the crazy characters you find on the way. Which one's your favorite so far?
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2qA87ZEUz0
                              Last edited by Tom_CV; 12-14-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Definitely approaching that vibe SilentAndAsleep. Looking forward to the finished scene. =)

Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Working...
                                X