Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Environment Teaser of my game 2170. have been working in this game for last 1 year alone.
    #ScreenshotSaturday #EpicFriday #unrealdev
    Attached Files

Comment

I use this little script to write biped's mixer tracks into a text file along with animation ranges so then I can feed the file into the engine along with the .fbx character data file.

Comment

is it possible to make a blueprint for a game that mines a crypto currency when users play your game please anyone know anything about this ?

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nothing left landy back.png
Views:	35
Size:	947.2 KB
ID:	1359163
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice Pictures deepspacedaz! .. i specially like the terrain textures and details. The Jeep also looks good.
              the caravan is in that old, used look but there is in my opinion to less "Dirt" and "Dust", maybe you can also settle down the roughness of the "glasses" a little bit.. and higher the metallic of the caravan texture.

looking forward to more pictures

Some pictures... i am still working at my charactrer in maya, marvelous designer and also in substancepainter.. still a lot of work and to learn for a satisfing result...
              today i tried some thechniques in substance painter..
              two pictures could go a little bit in the direction of nsfw , that's why i have put them into a spoiler.
              clothes are in progress too ...

Name:	character_wip4bysold4t.png
Views:	37
Size:	694.2 KB
ID:	1360258

Click image for larger version  Name:	character_wip5.png Views:	1 Size:	955.1 KB ID:	1360249

SPOILER anatomy of body..

Spoiler
              Last edited by sold4t; 09-26-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

For the first time, got my project packaged and running that way. Still consept to build, but working smooth already. Captured video in 4K using 980ti (the video quite ruined the FPS). Winter release should be possible.

Comment

A new level for my game: Hue Defense

Comment

working on new enemy types... they are probably OTT in regards speed and damage... not sure they would go down well with a bigger audience, I can always leave them like this for a higher difficulty... still it's fun to have a bit of a challenge... kind of need tough enemies because the player moveset is so powerful...

Comment

Working on my own video game series called "Spirit, Hot-Air B: First Adventure" started doing the game all alone since 1 month ago following tutorials on youtube and asking for help here

Screenshot: (https://i.imgur.com/AgX8QBZ.png)

Planning to release the game on steam and android market around Summer 2018

Comment

Anime Shading Model - Twitter

Comment

New character, new screenshot!

Name:	16cbafc506c82ee84f3d5748b5f1dd09.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	1363714
                          Check out my twitter @Strandcliff where I post progress on my game "The Secret Ties of Strandcliff".
                          Thanks!

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	490.7 KB
ID:	1364513Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	509.8 KB
ID:	1364514Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	499.9 KB
ID:	1364515

Comment

Last edited by Envieous; 10-05-2017, 06:46 PM.
                              Anime Shading Model - Twitter

Comment

We are preparing to launch a Kickstarter Campaign later this month for The Adventure Forge! This online tabletop RPG map tool grew out of a game jam project that we did.

Feel free to check out the Kickstarter page here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=a582e499

and follow us on Twitter for all the latest news and an in depth look next week!

https://twitter.com/DBBoilerplate
                                Last edited by PDubulous; 10-06-2017, 12:34 AM.
                                Level Designer

Boilerplate Studios

https://twitter.com/DBBoilerplate

Comment

Working...
                                X