• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Video Showcase For Adrayvia, an action RPG under development in UE4:

Enjoy!
    [Released] The Art of Combat on the Marketplace
    [Released] The Targeting System
    [Portfolio] www.ibrahimakinde.com
    [Patreon] Support me as I produce Adrayvia!
    [YouTube Channel] Subscribe to my channel!
    [Discord] https://discord.gg/3CbF5Yq
    [Discord (Pm)] @Ragnar#9805

Comment

A WIP environment for the next marketplace release, you can check out the 360 image in the FB page https://www.facebook.com/FreakingExh...23053641236325

Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

Comment

Comment

mobile game... wip... just a quick game only been working on it for about two or three weeks... it's an upgrade to my ancient mobile project that I never finished... gameplay is quite fun and finally improved performance for the map which is pretty large for a mobile game... runs silky smooth.. it's actually a lot of fun just to run around in with the basic gameplay systems I've put in place, have just created my own waypoint system for missions, which haven't been implemented yet... used rngesus to generate the map, then added unique assets... pretty nifty..

here's a pic

Comment

retconed my mobile game into a full on pc game over the course of a night, just to see how it would look, here's the result... also at the same time combine code from this with code from altercore, so now I can actually fight on this map with this character, which is pretty sweet ...

just a test video

Comment

Creating new characters for the game

Comment

Did some UI work; dynamic scrolling lists with drag/drop content.

Comment

Castle 101 is a procedural city generator for my Water-Home models.

Click image for larger version  Name:	castle_101.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.1 KB ID:	1353190
                  Last edited by 101 Craft; 09-23-2017, 04:29 AM. Reason: updated hyperlinks

Comment

We polished our mystery&empty postapocalyptic level. We want your feedback about ambient sounds!

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                      The Devil's Eight is now on Kickstarter and needs all the support it can get. The Devil's Eight is a game currently being made by me and another developer in our spare time. We decide to launch a kickstarter to help us go full time and finish the game by next year. So far the kickstarter is just over 10% funded. If you can, Please help back or share the kickstarter that would be awesome!

Kickstarter Trailer

Kickstarter Link
                      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...iven-boss-rush

Comment

added some air teknomancy... still have one move left to do ( zeus thunderbolt ( guyver refrence ))

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Looman View Post
                          Following the idea of the most popular thread on polycount What Are You Working On? 2014 Edition

So please share your screenshots and videos from Unreal 4!

I'll start by sharing some different things I've been working on recently.

Shield reacting to bullet impacts...

Material decal matched to the floor texture, dynamically moves over the floor and "fills" it will the current player's health (green, yellow, orange, red)

If you're cross-posting from your own thread - please provide a link so people can check out your other work too.

Now happy sharing! Show us what you're working on!
                          I just recently posted on here, I may as well share it here.
                          I've been working a hack and slash game
                          https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...-s-development

Comment

now that I'm on my computer; I have been working on this project for while. here's a few screenshots and pics.

also my post on here https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/...df2c21538b6d62

Comment

Upcoming Micro-Factions heraldic badges: Eagle-King & Swan-Prince

Click image for larger version

Name:	micro_28.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1355505

Comment

WIP
                                My first human character im making from scratch (i started with a cube.. :-) ). in maya, marvelous designer, substance painter.

eye and skin shaders not already set up.

Total verts: 23'511 (full characer with equipment and clothes)..

have a nice evening

Comment

Working...
                                X