X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mindfane View Post
    Impressive!

Would like to see the final version.
    Didn't actually make a low poly of it yet... cause I got caught up in the artstation beyond human challenge, which is eating up my time.... model i'm working on for that is similar though and I have made a low poly of it...

here's the new model in keyshot....

Click image for larger version

Name:	BeyondHumanHelmet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	385.3 KB
ID:	1131799

Name:	Beyond Human Upper Body.jpg
Size:	496.9 KB
ID:	1131800

And here's the low poly version rendered in marmoset toolbag.... the low poly character is 80k polys, the bike which I admit isn't great is only 18k polys ( seriously the limit in the competition is 100k for the whole lot, bloody difficult to make a motorbike on a shoe string budget lol )... anway here it is...

Comment

LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

My current progress with shooter aspect. Basic features are getting forward quite good even still work needed. Can still focus more and more on actualy dynamic game consept finally.

Comment

Still hammering away at the artstation challenge... as I said the last version of the bike was ****... so I reworked it all for 18k polys... added some decals to both the bike and the suit... played with textures... this is what I've got done so far... all for less than 100k polys... whew!

Comment

Originally posted by L04D3D View Post
            Still hammering away at the artstation challenge... as I said the last version of the bike was ****... so I reworked it all for 18k polys... added some decals to both the bike and the suit... played with textures... this is what I've got done so far... all for less than 100k polys... whew!
            Awesome work!!
            [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Originally posted by ULLS View Post
              Awesome work!!
              thanks man

Comment

I did some VR space stuff, suuuuuper fun

Comment

Added another room for my upcoming fantasy UE4 marketplace product. Check out more here!

Name:	24.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	729.5 KB
ID:	1131871

Name:	27.jpg
Size:	828.2 KB
ID:	1131872

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Here's a little teaser of our game :

CG Artist for StarGate Network
                    Discord : https://discord.gg/CYBkFWD

Comment

this is the high poly version rendered in keyshot... at the moment i'm trying to make the low poly look more like this... problem is I'm not too familiar with toolbag... and messing around with pbr textures can be frustrating in comparison to keyshots really amazing workflow!

Comment

Hello.

We are working on a completely free-to-play game called 1971 : Indian Naval Front as a tribute to the Indian Navy for their contributions during the 1971 war. We recently released a teaser for the same.

Here goes the video :

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by EXpMiNi View Post
                          Here's a little teaser of our game :

I love StarGate. Would also love seeing some Gameplay, if you have that ready.
                          Im an Moderator on UnrealSlackers Discord! Which is a Community driven group of likeminded people here to discuss UE4! Join UnrealSlackers on Discord!

Comment

Ok its time to show of 2 projects Iv'e been working on and off for a couple of years now.
                            I'm not a industry pro, just a ex- game modder and hobbyist 3d artist.
                            I have a full time job and a family to support so, I have Only able to do this in any spare time I can find.
                            Both are intended as VR projects even though Iv'e been without a VR headset for 3 years now, which is defiantly having an impact on development.
                            My Ideal goal is to raise enough money to for me to upgrade my monitor and GPU for developing content more efficiently, And Ultimately a Deposit for a house.

Project 1 is a recreation of the Evil dead 2 cabin environment.

Name:	1.png
Size:	775.9 KB
ID:	1132040 Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00004.png
Size:	726.3 KB
ID:	1132042 Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00017.png
Size:	838.8 KB
ID:	1132043 Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00014.png
Size:	583.2 KB
ID:	1132045 Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00009.png
Size:	855.5 KB
ID:	1132046

Project 2 is a cyberpunk themed cockpit shooter.(THESE PICTURES ARE VERY OUTDATED WIP . I have spent the bulk of my time on this project getting the game systems I have planned working before moving to final art .
                            SUFFERED A BIT OF BURNOUT AND FOCUSED ON PROJECT 1 for most of this year.

Name:	External.png
Size:	774.8 KB
ID:	1132048 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cockpit.png
Size:	706.8 KB
ID:	1132049 Click image for larger version

Name:	c2.png
Size:	468.4 KB
ID:	1132050 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cockpit1.png
Size:	392.8 KB
ID:	1132051 Click image for larger version

Name:	render.jpg
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1132052 Click image for larger version

Name:	render2.jpg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1132053
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by AlphaWolF; 08-04-2017, 10:30 AM.
                            Artstation

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsD View Post
                              I love StarGate. Would also love seeing some Gameplay, if you have that ready.
                              Not yet, our programmers are finishing the Stargate & programs code. It will be like the actual demo on UDK to begin.
                              More info on our website http://www.stargate-network.net/en/

Cheers !
                              CG Artist for StarGate Network
                              Discord : https://discord.gg/CYBkFWD

Comment

Trojan Helmet....

Name:	a.jpg
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	1132090

Comment

Working...