This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Cheese Dragon View Post

Been working on a VR game where you get to experience life as a dragon! Your own arms are wings, your head a source of deadly fire! Getting fun realistic feeling flying is my main fucus, however throwing knights off cliffs is also a fun source of entertainment.
    audio is superb.
    Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
    Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
    Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
    Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
    Digital Portfolio

Comment

New screenshot for Werwolf. Trying to get a mood of Wolfenstein meets Nosferatu: Wraith of Malachi. Feels real close.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just got Greenlit and working on some funny pictures :P

Click image for larger version

Name:	SR_Greenlit_Final.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	531.1 KB
ID:	1126715

Comment

Really good projects and advanced skill in UE community. Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by gdrtelles View Post
            Hi, thought I'd share the project I've been working on in hopes of getting some feedback. The game's called The Devil’s Eight and it's a music based boss battler with 2D fighting game mechanics inspired by the Super Smash Bros. series. We just posted an Imgur post with our latest gameplay trailer. I'd appreciate people checking it out and leaving any feedback.

http://imgur.com/t/gaming/j9Lp7
            Awesome! I would really like to play it. I am sure that it will be a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by hippowombat View Post
              Getting closer to nailing the art style I'm after.

Sorry to quote from a week ago, but I just love this -- is this part of a game or asset pack? Do you have any further info? Would happily buy just to make screenshots

SINGMETOSLEEP / PARASOMNIA / DARKDRIFT / ETERNAL APEX / PRETTY ABRASIVE MUSIC / TWITTER @ACATALEPT

Comment

Just got character to throw some "grenades" that destroy the terrain on impact. It's nowhere near finished as the grenades spawn little awkwardly and the lightning is awful. But slowly getting there.
                Last edited by kreivi_krapula; 04-26-2017, 01:26 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Originally posted by acatalept View Post
                  Sorry to quote from a week ago, but I just love this -- is this part of a game or asset pack? Do you have any further info? Would happily buy just to make screenshots
                  Hey there, thanks for the kind words! Initially it was just a progress picture for a visual overhaul I'm doing on my game, (which I wrote an article about if you're interested) but I'm considering putting together a scene asset for the marketplace following this visual style, as you're not the first person to ask for it to be made available for purchase.

Comment

Check out my short cinematic for Adrayvia:

Please support Adrayvia.

Become. My Patron.
                    [Released] The Art of Combat on the Marketplace
                    [Released] The Targeting System
                    [Portfolio] www.ibrahimakinde.com
                    [Patreon] Support me as I produce Adrayvia!
                    [YouTube Channel] Subscribe to my channel!
                    [Discord] https://discord.gg/3CbF5Yq
                    [Discord (Pm)] @Ragnar#9805

Comment

Originally posted by hippowombat View Post
                      Hey there, thanks for the kind words! Initially it was just a progress picture for a visual overhaul I'm doing on my game, (which I wrote an article about if you're interested)
                      Thanks for the explanations on how you pulled things off in your scene. It's lookin real fine dude.

Comment

latest build of altercore! featuring improved lighting on the maps, new moves, gameplay speed tweak, enemy enhancements and much more, hope you like it.... oh and my dog died... sux...

Comment

FISH got it's first video/trailer/teaser/thing:

And it's on Greenlight if you like it and want to help: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=912247403

Comment

Originally posted by Bao92 View Post
                            Calling this one done
                            Wow, what is this? This looks wonderful.

Comment

Hey Guys! Been playong around with LPV lately.

Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys! We're starting to pull back the covers on the development of our new game, "Project 9: Survive - Construct - Engage". Here's a link to one of our early trailer videos:

We'd definitely appreciate some feedback! Thanks all

Comment

Working...
                                X