Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting closer to nailing the art style I'm after.

Last edited by hippowombat; 04-17-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Wow guys! All your work looks amazing. Keep it up!!!

Comment

Few screenshots from new psychological thriller game - The Apartment

Click image for larger version

Name:	01-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	429.0 KB
ID:	1126579

Name:	01-3.jpg
Size:	634.4 KB
ID:	1126580

Name:	02-2.jpg
Size:	373.7 KB
ID:	1126581
        Attached Files

Comment

Go Mannequin Go!! Got sidetracked stressing the CPU and GPU

Comment

Some wires & pipes for my upcoming marketplace pack. Check out more screens here!

Name:	35.jpg
Size:	646.8 KB
ID:	1126612

Name:	38.jpg
Size:	723.4 KB
ID:	1126613

Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

just stopping by... movie intro

Comment

Hi all! I'm about to finish my last work. All ecosystem is Real-Time Procedural Placement. Lighting is real-time.No baked.

Attached Files
                Gökhan Karadayı

Comment

Calling this one done
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Bao92; 05-08-2017, 09:42 AM.
                  Character Artist @Ninja Theory

Comment

Very nice style choice and use of colors. It really pops out at you! Voted. Best of luck!

Comment

Just some progress from my latest VR game. It's a WW2/Mythological hybrid-themed game with survival horror elements. Interested to see what people think. The game thread can be found here.

Comment

Hi, thought I'd share the project I've been working on in hopes of getting some feedback. The game's called The Devil’s Eight and it's a music based boss battler with 2D fighting game mechanics inspired by the Super Smash Bros. series. We just posted an Imgur post with our latest gameplay trailer. I'd appreciate people checking it out and leaving any feedback.

http://imgur.com/t/gaming/j9Lp7

Comment

Made ballistic shield in Houdini&Quixel Suite2 and recorded early video of it in action. Everything still very WIP, currently trying to work on AI more.

More of my Project in https://twitter.com/TheRealSaOk

Comment

Been working on this little masterpiece. This is my final version. Super satisfied! There are some texture streaming errors in the first few seconds, but the scene starts instantly when the game is run. The particle based rocks that fly around splash in the water if they land in it based on a trigger volume and was probably one of the coolest challenges I had.

Other wise all the movement is generated with my software VectorayGen!

Comment

Been working on a VR game where you get to experience life as a dragon! Your own arms are wings, your head a source of deadly fire! Getting fun realistic feeling flying is my main fucus, however throwing knights off cliffs is also a fun source of entertainment.
                              My website: www.jaspercousins.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by The Cheese Dragon View Post

Been working on a VR game where you get to experience life as a dragon! Your own arms are wings, your head a source of deadly fire! Getting fun realistic feeling flying is my main fucus, however throwing knights off cliffs is also a fun source of entertainment.
                                audio is superb.
                                Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
                                Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
                                Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
                                Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
                                Digital Portfolio

Comment

Working...
                                X