Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked on my block building system again. I'm now using instanced meshes and chunks to save them.
    Improved block placing and hit boxes.

Comment

Nothing left trailer realeased.https://youtu.be/FMxJI94IzdQ

Comment

It is possible to Blueprint this miracle ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HGkD6S6QIBI.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	626.0 KB
ID:	1125152Click image for larger version

Name:	Q2JBOjIkEbI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	1125153

https://vk.com/cursed_paradise_exe
          Welcome to our world

Comment

just a share B4 i delete this test shot using the new blend space in sequencer (i love it!!)... lessons learned... point everything at 0,0,0, B4 you start anything (including landscape directions you expect to travel in) and have both the camera and characters looking the same way using blueprints at 0,0,0, so you have the most leeway for rotation to 180 and -180... ps, the last animation is just two 1 frame poses blended together, and run/walk/idle is as smooth as silk... i guess maybe it's time to shift from practicing and go into low gear and get the show on the road...

thank you unreal engine 4... i stand on the shoulders of giants

Comment

Originally posted by Nicobass View Post
              A short video from my remake of Tomb Raider 2, i hope you will like it, all is done with blueprint

freekin outstanding [MENTION=21381]Nicobass[/MENTION]

Comment

Finally got the female variation in but the male is starting to lack. The next step will be needing to add additional facing and textures to the characters head as the characters body and head are part of the same mesh. I just happy that I was able to figure out how to get the hair to render properly in the editor.

Comment

UniVersus (UniVS) E-sports prototyping.
                  https://youtu.be/XJP6Zp6f-2E?list=PL...zTOHd5bkdigPU4

Comment

Working on a spooky forest with a church

Name:	kppHzc1.jpg
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	1125741

Name:	TttLCyU.jpg
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	1125742
                    Stylized Low Poly Environment
                    Stylized Low Poly Pine Forest
                    Stylized Low Poly Buildings
                    First Person Horror Template

Comment

Definitely nailed the spooky vibe [MENTION=21085]Shirk[/MENTION]. Nicely done. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

We launched on Greenlight with. "Stone Rage". If you like what you see and read, please give us a YES-Vote here. VOTE here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=631010479

Comment

Working on Low Poly Assets for Woodland scenes, preditors, prey and traps.

Name:	animalshop8.jpg
Size:	331.1 KB
ID:	1125799
                          Using a single low poly mesh to sculpt a multitude of animals.

Name:	animalshop20.jpg
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	1125800
                          All are using the same base mesh, so they can be varied at spawn time with a morph target slider.

Name:	animalshop41.png
Size:	418.6 KB
ID:	1125801

Name:	animalshop61.png
Size:	391.0 KB
ID:	1125802

Name:	animalshop16.jpg
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	1125803
                          Using Morph Target Sliders to 'age' the mesh, allowing for more variety of spawned animals at runtime.

Name:	animalshop109.png
Size:	548.4 KB
ID:	1126592

Name:	animalshop92.png
Size:	383.0 KB
ID:	1126591
                          The idea is to make marketplace assets for survival, medieval or any woodland scene where critters would live, give them drag and drop functionality, behaviors and animations...as well as allow the bait to be spawned/foraged in game, and used with a trapping skill to build a trap, then capture prey for meat, sell-able pelts, etc...but you have to empty the traps before competitor predators come and snatch your goods. Still lots of work to do, but it is a good way to learn Blender and Unreal Engine.

Cheers, Dave.
                          Last edited by dsjenkins99; 04-18-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Recently we've been working on putting together a Tech Demo for our upcoming supernatural mystery; Faceless. We released our teaser for it yesterday and I thought I'd share it here! For those of you who know of or watch him, 8-BitRyan voices Wyatt, the character in the Tech Demo.

For more links on Faceless, please be sure to visit our Facebook page, our Twitter and our Instagram!

Comment

Doing some RnD for ArchViz. For the moment i just finished optimising, having like 120 fps on a GTX 1080 GigaByte Xtreme Version, initially had 40-50 fps. Now working to polish some more and try to push it visually. Also planing to add some interactive elements and making it more interesting

Name:	cf24c8c894f11fbcd530fe3a4638deed.jpg
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	1125964

Name:	e222a5f3e1dde74f2deec215c55aa83f.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1125965
                              Mihai Adrian Nicula
                              3D Artist / Interactive ArchViz