X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a more finished version:

Comment

Just put up a Free Game-Ready Turret on my Cubebrush store: http://cbr.sh/6c2fu

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2xxdrE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	1122510
      [Need game models?] [My latest Drone.]

[My UE4 Marketplace]

Comment

some rock assets to go with my test level, had to comprised on the way it looked, I really wanted a realistic look but its just to much work to do, I have cut down majorly on the texturing work, fairly happy with they way they turned out, not perfect but now I have a style to work off

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	1122595

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	1122596

Name:	Untitled3.jpg
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1122604
        Last edited by WeekendWarrior; 02-05-2017, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working on some abandoned stuff, been playing with lighting and decals today. Still WIP

Name:	C36i44kWQAE02TW.jpg
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1122616
          Attached Files

Comment

Great lighting!

Comment

Some Nova Prospekt-ish stuff.

Name:	ScvL4gW.jpg
Size:	398.3 KB
ID:	1122741

Name:	J3bvHBV.jpg
Size:	384.3 KB
ID:	1122778
              Last edited by Shirk; 02-08-2017, 10:13 PM.
              Stylized Low Poly Environment
              Stylized Low Poly Pine Forest
              Stylized Low Poly Buildings
              First Person Horror Template

Comment

Nice work [MENTION=48480]Siilmin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21085]Shirk[/MENTION]! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Hi Guys! My brother and I are working on Crazy Justice and we have great successes during the Steam multiplayer developement that we will show in the next days.
                  Right now we are collecting subscribers at our website for closed multiplayer beta.

Please write a comment about your opinion, what do you think about the game? And if you like it, just subscribe at our site!

Comment

[MENTION=44606]balakka13953[/MENTION] I envy you!
                    My own brother doesn't give a !@#$ about game development... He only wants to play and that's all for him!
                    | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
                      [MENTION=44606]balakka13953[/MENTION] I envy you!
                      My own brother doesn't give a !@#$ about game development... He only wants to play and that's all for him!
                      Haha, thank you so much! Most of the brothers are just playing with games, but we're working together with my brother on projects since 5 years!

Comment

Last edited by bonafides; 02-14-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Awesome stuff here!

I startet to learn to use the UE4 engine a few weeks ago. (played around with it before but didn't make something to worth to show)

Now I want to show something...

Testing lighting and materials: (textures are self made)

Playing around with blueprints and AI:

I love the blueprint system, its like programming a sps control system.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilReFlex View Post
                            Snip
                            Wow, those tesselated textures look phenomenal! Care to share your texture authoring process? Or allude to some sources where you learned to make them?
                            They look really, really nice! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mireneye View Post
                              Wow, those tesselated textures look phenomenal! Care to share your texture authoring process? Or allude to some sources where you learned to make them?
                              They look really, really nice! Thanks for sharing!!
                              Thanks, I made the textures with substance designer 5, there are many good tutorials for it.
                              The Material is just a standard tessellation material with player distance LOD.

Comment

Finally completed my latest UE4 Marketplace pack. =) Check out more screenshots here!

Name:	F1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	627.1 KB
ID:	1123031

Name:	F5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	661.3 KB
ID:	1123032

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Working...
                                X