X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoshuaMarlow View Post
    Just threw this guy on my artstation.

That guy looks awesome! We're working on creating a forest that folks can walk around in or sit by a stream if they want. It's in VR and we're using UE4 to build it from the ground up. This is what we're got so far. If you want to see some more shots, we've updated our site with some more in-game screens. Thanks and its so cool to be able to see what everyone else is working on.
    http://www.playyore.com | Facebook | Twitter | Steam Store

Comment

More progress on my upcoming Command Center pack. =)

Still quite a bit to do, but I'm approaching the end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	91.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	869.5 KB
ID:	1115423

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

The last weapon from our game, Valgard and The Armor of Achilles, the Ax!

Weapon Ax

Level 1: It shoots an ax that returns to Valgard.
        Level 2: The weapon get its fire rate increased.
        Special: It creates axes that spins around Valgard and after a while, shoots eight axes in different directions.

Comment

as usual I'm working on my game

I recently started capturing some footage to prepare a trailer, here's one of the shots:

Follow me on Twitter!
          Developer of Elium - Prison Escape

Comment

Our story driven adventure game, Life Pictures, is now on Steam Greenlight! We humbly request a vote if you think you'd like to play it! You can check out the latest trailer for our game below! Thank you!

Comment

Trailer for Orbit: Weather & Seasons Suite:

Just submitted it to the marketplace for review today.

Comment

Alien Blitzkrieg

You guys do some amazing work.

Love the environment for 3826, and the lava landscape is incredible!

I decided to drop in here and say hi since I just got my first game published on Google Play, Alien Blitzkrieg. I worked on it by myself for about 3 months, all Blueprint based. Feels good to finally have something published. It's a simple Clash of Clans style tap-to-drop-troops game, but with no online play.

I'd love to know what you guys think. Critique is welcome.

Name:	splash_ShitRez.png
Size:	508.9 KB
ID:	1115664

Name:	Pics_14_LowRez.png
Size:	423.5 KB
ID:	1115668

Video is captured in Unreal. I still need to capture some videos of gameplay.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ien.Blitzkrieg
                Attached Files

Comment

Dev. Update - Video Concept - Customization : https://www.patreon.com/posts/4-rank-0-video-1-6811053

Attached Files

Lost Paradise by Antonino Truisi - Indie Game in Development - Become one with The Stigma
                  FaceBook | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

Office Freakout

Been working as the programmer on a blueprint only game developed with a fast turn time of around 3.5 months to date and a lot has gone in to making the game in a very short amount of time. The game includes: 99% destructible/interactable physics objects, Rank/Unlocks/Steam Achievements, unique weapons/perks, in game texture customization, AI......

We will be releasing on the 27th of this month to steam.

Can't wait to remember what sleep was like!

Last edited by CptShip; 09-21-2016, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CptShip View Post
                      Been working as the only programmer on a blueprint only game developed with a fast turn time of around 3.5 months to date and a lot has gone in to making the game in a very short amount of time. The game includes: 99% destructible/interactable physics objects, Rank/Unlocks/Steam Achievements, unique weapons/perks, in game texture customization, AI......

We will be releasing on the 27th of this month to steam.

Can't wait to remember what sleep was like!

https://youtu.be/5OEsCPTSE4c
                      Very nice trailer! Loved how it starts with a bit of madness to get you a taste of the game even before logos. Great job!

Comment

well the next episode is done... 50 or 60 more and the journey 'might' be done... but in any case i'll improve

thank you Epic for this platform...

Comment

Was having my first go at landscape materials and some foliage...

Attached Files

Comment

sorry, had an urgent request to get this one out quick... written, scripted, built, produced, recorded and uploaded in about 4 hours... but... ya do what ya gotta do (smile)...

make a good day... NS

Comment

You can follow me on twitter if you like my works or maybe you like me... Link below!
                              https://twitter.com/Filly_The_Owl/st...39690252070912

Comment

Working...
                              X