Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally updated my Weapon Attachment System and Menu.

Comment

Been working on this head for a while, I've used the Sparrow example eye for now. will swap it out once i've got the model ready

Click image for larger version

Name:	Face.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	201.0 KB
ID:	1112889

Twitter | UE4 Marketplace

Comment

Made it so weather effects (snow buildup, rain wetness) don't occur under covered areas.

Thanks [MENTION=3692]RyanB[/MENTION] for being such an awesome source of information!

Comment

Originally posted by boregonking View Post
          It isn't much other than a little sneak peek of what I am going to make the atmosphere in my game look like. Took a few days to make it (Have to make it perfect lol). This is just one hallway in a house I already finished but I can't show too much

The game is called Reminiscence. I have only been developing the game for a couple weeks and have most of the mechanics down just need to finish the interior of the house and the landscape around it. I guess you can call it a horror game but is there really anything to be scared of?

Sorry for the slow gameplay, I let my someone who has never used a mouse and keyboard play it.

Looking good, but that head bob is irritating. No one walks like that.

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/q2Ite

Comment

Cool rain [MENTION=25181]hippowombat[/MENTION]. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                Cool rain [MENTION=25181]hippowombat[/MENTION]. =)
                Thank you! I'm a big fan of yours, your sci-fi assets are extremely impressive

Comment

Originally posted by hippowombat View Post
                  Thank you! I'm a big fan of yours, your sci-fi assets are extremely impressive
                  Thanks! Likewise for your weather system. Can't wait for it to be released. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Comment

Another weapon from our game, Valgard and The Armor of Achilles, The Weapon Lightning!

Weapon Lightning

Level 1: It shoots a lightning that strikes the first thing in the way.
                      Level 2: It shoots a lightning that strikes everything in the way.
                      Special: It creates a energy cloud that strikes lightnings to every enemy nearby.

Comment

Very cool! =)

Comment

Hi guys, I just uploaded a new game play video for Save Our Souls: Catalyst, sorry for the horrible sound, I'm working on fixing it. Please let me know what you think.

Last edited by I Create Art!; 08-11-2016, 08:37 AM.

Skywalker "this is not going to go the way that you think" PORTFOLIO

Comment

Bitgem (Awesome assets!) had some stuff for free, so I grabbed one to practice blend shape animation and player controls.
                            Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by I Create Art! View Post
                              Hi guys, I just uploaded a new game play video for Save Our Souls: Catalyst. Please let me know what you think.

It looks good, a mini map and damage direction indicator (Halo like) would help playing the game.

Comment

This is my first work in Unreal Engine. Will there are mistakes everywhere

Here is the cinematic:

Comment

Working...
                                X