Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave a little break with programming for some hours and trying to remember the edge loop based low poly-by-poly modeling workflow I used to do :3
    It's been a while, feeling very rusty...

| Finite State Machine | Auto-Save Plugin | USQLite Plugin | Object-Pool | Sound-Occlusion | Property Transfer Tool | Magic Nodes | Magic Nodes | Persistent Materials |

Comment

Here is a small trailer for a game that my team has been working on for several months now in UE4

http://tinyurl.com/NeonSeasSteam

Comment

We ride

Hello!

Here's WE RIDE! A mini MMO that I have been working on for a little more than a year now. It's a open world, late 90's style, hardcore PVPMMO. If you get killed -- you lose all your stuff!
        So far, only a couple of my friends has tried it, so I'd love some feedback!

There's a lot more to read, and PLAY, here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	slide2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	1112014

Name:	buy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	1112013
        WE RIDE - Mini hardcore action MMO
        weridegame.com | We Ride on Facebook | Twitch

Comment

More progress on my upcoming marketplace pack.

Name:	19.jpg
Size:	431.7 KB
ID:	1112098

Name:	21.jpg
Size:	389.2 KB
ID:	1112099

Name:	20.jpg
Size:	350.5 KB
ID:	1112100

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

A peak into my lightsystem:

Comment

Getting first person view working better. Added camera lag and transitions between head and aim viewpoint. Still much work to do.

Comment

Revisiting and updating a VR puzzle game we did as our first UE4 project over a year ago. We'll be releasing it on Steam this Summer.

VR Gameplay Footage:

Main Menu:

Hat Selection:

Last edited by NobleSpoon; 07-16-2016, 11:08 PM.
                Klepto - Burglary Simulator

Comment

that's the sort of sci-fi stuff i'm hoping to put in my game too. nice work

Comment

I'm working on a top-down shooter game with stealth elements. You can download the demo here http://www.indiedb.com/games/unaided...ided-1939-demo

Attached Files
                    Grand Guilds | Twitter | Facebook

AI Behavior Toolkit - UE4 Marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by tozan View Post
                      that's the sort of sci-fi stuff i'm hoping to put in my game too. nice work
                      Assuming you're referring to me, thanks! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

yes, one of the hallways I think, sci fi, ths sort of stuff is not easy to obtain and when you do obtain it, you have to know if it fits within the game elements.

Comment

Originally posted by tozan View Post
                          yes, one of the hallways I think, sci fi, ths sort of stuff is not easy to obtain and when you do obtain it, you have to know if it fits within the game elements.
                          Check out some of my other products in my signature. You may find something that suits your project. If you have any questions about them let me know. =)

Comment

I'm not a Professional 3d modeler, so i won't know how to restore back the original scene if your sci fi hallway was created in in 3ds max or in Maya as Blender might not beable to restore the render as I found out that Blender has an FBX Export/import issue which also loses half the render settings, also corrupts rigs when you try to animate them in blender or when you try to export the rig out to Unreal from Blender to animate it in Unreal. Those who use Blender know these issues only too well. I think Max has got certain shaders properties that Blender may not have. I haven't been successful in fully restoring back a 3d max model head yet for Skinar my ship pilot., the only thing I can think of it 3d projection paint, but I aint an expert at that sort of thing.
                            Last edited by tozan; 07-22-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

The Rich in the Poor

A scene i made using ue4 hope you guys like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSTY_4DA8A

Comment

Originally posted by Jujaswe View Post
                                I'm working on a top-down shooter game with stealth elements. You can download the demo here http://www.indiedb.com/games/unaided...ided-1939-demo
                                Looking good Jujaswe, reminds me a lot of the Commando series.
                                Twitter: ItsConnorReid

Blueprint Tutorial | Basic Sprint - Beginner Friendly | Forum | Wiki
                                Blueprint Tutorial | Stamina Decay/Regeneration Implementation | Forum
                                Blueprint Tutorial | Stamina/Progress Bar Implementation | Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X