This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dockworks-TDM Map

Working on one of my team deathmatch maps for Cyguard 7G. Most of the exteriors are done, now to work on the interior sections.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	13411703_997063510359104_4741299434986986111_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	1108600

Name:	13422389_997063533692435_1076616995859653234_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1108601

Name:	13422235_997063557025766_5694194679831440705_o.jpg
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	1108602

Name:	13490593_997063673692421_3329213958586857781_o.jpg
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	1108603
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Forum

Comment

Dynamic battles getting forwad and updating landscape materials.

Comment

Originally posted by Goomii View Post
        Doodled out Tracer's recall ability from OverWatch for a little bit of fun:
        I don't think you "made" it exactly. Multiplayer has challenges (also you don't have boost implemented)
        I worked on https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/pull/2497 and https://github.com/gameDNAstudio/Mob...commits/master btw
        Last edited by Zarkopafilis; 06-19-2016, 02:21 PM.
        Github - YouTube - Unreal Slackers - KITATUS

Comment

My lovely RTS folks are marching like a charm.
          Of course needs more work, but currently I'm happy with it.

"Age of Total Heroes" - RTS Pathfinding and Movement System for UE4
          RTS Camera C++ Tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by SaxonRah View Post
            Feed Forward and Backpropagation Neural Networks C++ Plugin.
            It has things like various learning types, Supervised, Unsupervised, Reinforcement(negative and positive), as well as Evolved Genetic Neural Networks.

Its a only a C++ plugin, written by me with all 100% UE4 code. No external libraries used.

I found a 2D racing template and i implemented two Racing AI's to showcase the networks.

Video information
            Blue cars- Simple Checkpoint following AI which came with the 2D Racing template.
            Yellow cars- Simple Neural Network AI, Racer Avoidance. Checkpoint following AI(Constant racer neural parameters, like, sight distance, sight fov, breaking and accelerating aggressiveness, non-variable neural network hidden layer counts and number of hidden layers 3 inputs, 5 hidden, 10 hidden, 5 hidden 3 hidden, 2 output)
            Red cars- Advanced Genetic Neural Network AI, Individual Racer Avoidance. Checkpoint following AI.(Genetic racer neural parameters, like, sight distance, sight fov, breaking and accelerating aggressiveness, variable neural network hidden layer counts and number of hidden layers 3 inputs, rand(x) hidden, for y, 2 output)

The drivers were all either trained or evolved and trained before the video took place.

The cars all have the same attributes, only the driver's abilities change.
            I'm really impressed. Any idea when you are planning on releasing? I have developed a custom physics vehicle and I am currently playing around with AI. Looking for someone to test for you or an early access sort of arrangement? Email me: HostileAssets@gmail.com
            Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
            Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
            Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
            Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
            Digital Portfolio

Comment

3D Path Finding.

Navmesh has a limitation where the AI character could only walk on connected paths. On separate islands, one would need navlinks or custom target points to act as navlinks. However, that might be unimplementable.... or so as my feeble old mind thought for runtime procedural generated landscape. Took me 6 weeks to dig out the info, playing with muddied waters and implement it. Digging out info for the navmesh was the hardest as i was practically stuck for close to two weeks without improvement. Now for my next pet learning project.......
              Attached Files

Comment

Working on a 3rd person shooter for android,
                C.A.R.L. - Combat Assault Recon Lifeform.....

Comment

Some Multiplayer RTS Template I'm working on, in order to recycle it for a lot of projects and others.

Some cool unreal projects you may like!

Developer of GOTA - Survivalism Gladiatorial game Buy the game google gladiators of the arena steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/7..._Of_The_Arena/

Download the demo Download the demo
                  external link Dropbox DropBox

Become a c++ Professional now C++ Networking Tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by Samdeb View Post
                    Hi everyone, here is a fly through and some screencaps of an environment piece I'm working on.

I'm focusing on things like colour, lighting, environment design, blending foliage into the landscape, overall feel of the level, etc. Some of these assets are from the marketplace, but I'm not focusing on modeling/texturing for this project.

Critique is very welcome, let me know what you like/what I could do to improve this piece, Cheers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98131[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]98132[/ATTACH]

Otherwise looks good, but I would lower the wind intensity on the foliage, seems unproportionately high compared to the trees.

Comment

A private project - the virtual reconstruction of the Castle Stolpen
                      (Stolpen comes from the slavic word "stolpno" which means "place of pillars" -
                      the characteristic basalt pillars the city is placed on and where the word "basalt" originated and studied in the 16th century).

Name:	burg_unreal.jpg
Size:	419.1 KB
ID:	1108878

over 200 external baked lightmap textures in 1k and 2k resolution
                      904.290 tri polygons

Texture Painting still in progress
                      Early wip

Name:	bstexunreal.jpg
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	1108879
                      www.parva-project.de

Comment

^ Very nice!

Here are some shots of my upcoming pack. Check out more here!

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	1108901

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	358.0 KB
ID:	1108902

SEJonF.com | Twitter | Youtube | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 Marketplace SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles! Free Asset Demo | Fantasy WIP | Ice Shader

Comment

Originally posted by sivan View Post
                          My lovely RTS folks are marching like a charm.
                          Of course needs more work, but currently I'm happy with it.

They line up like junior high kids before they walk through the door :OOO
                          Github - YouTube - Unreal Slackers - KITATUS

Comment

Originally posted by Zarkopafilis View Post
                            They line up like junior high kids before they walk through the door :OOO
                            Yeah, because they are clever enough to know it is faster than walking through as a mass and continuously pushing each other off :P

By the way, it is quite hard to find the balance among:
                            - good looking formation,
                            - realistic formation behavior (which sometimes looks really stupid),
                            - performance optimized behavior,
                            with good enough cohesion/separation to provide a game ready solution...
                            "Age of Total Heroes" - RTS Pathfinding and Movement System for UE4
                            RTS Camera C++ Tutorial

Comment

Working on project dawn:

Comment

Pretty cool [MENTION=34432]Filly_The_Owl[/MENTION]. =)

SEJonF.com | Twitter | Youtube | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 Marketplace SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles! Free Asset Demo | Fantasy WIP | Ice Shader

Comment

Working...
                                X