Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rodstone, I think its a cool project, I will tone down the amount of colors in the background though, & have a clear contract between the rocket & background. Its quite distracting.
    Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

So many cool projects since I last checked! Keep it up guys, I need to step up my game and get some new updates out asap
      Game Developer @ LODZERO - My Twitter | tomlooman.com UE4 samples & tutorials | C++ Survival Game (Open-source template)

Comment

Some really nice stuff here, I feel ashamed to have only one small thing to share from what i'm currently working on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F9HfEAR.png
Views:	1
Size:	488.8 KB
ID:	1057963
        VFX Artist
        Portfolio: Here

Comment

Taking my first steps into ArchViz.

I'm in the process of buying an apartment on a first floor and decided to throw a model of the apartment into UE4 to toy around with. Need to reiterate on the model a bit (the windows are a bit too narrow and details such as the kitchen are missing and more :P )

One of the things I'm toying with is using materials to help me decide which wall to paint and in what color

Attached Files
          Last edited by FatJoe; 10-19-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by starseeker View Post
            Cool stiff, the Ring is made in UMG? Anyway, thanks for the kind words on my video.
            Well, the ring was made in Gimp but it is displayed with UMG lol

Comment

A lot of you people are seriously impressing me with your work.

I have been working on a top down shooter thus far its all been blueprint coding, my background is mainly in art......not that you can really tell at this point lol,it will be in need of a graphical overhaul once I get the basic coding done, just working on the AI at current.

Hopefully you will be seeing and hearing a lot more of this project of mine in the future as it progresses

Comment

@ ExZ, you need to start somewhere, & what you have is a good start. IA is tough.
                Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

PlanetTec "inside the station"
                  New Vid better lighting/depth of field/
                  new assets
                  https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tlo.crystalice

Comment

Hi everyone here is a progress video of the game I'm creating that's currently called RobO Smash. The game is a multiplayer battle game where Players smash on top on their opponents head to destroy them. The last man standing wins. If you have any questions feel, free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by starseeker View Post
                      Hi Rodstone, I think its a cool project, I will tone down the amount of colors in the background though, & have a clear contract between the rocket & background. Its quite distracting.
                      Thanks for the advice. In game it's not very distracting because it's very clear that it's the background etc, but things have moved a lot since then anyway.

Example:

Comment

Originally posted by DotCam View Post
                        Would that be Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles, CA?
                        Would have guessed the same, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus51 View Post
                          Working on this little apartment scene to improve my materials and try out some more complicated lighting situations

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10108[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10109[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10110[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10111[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10112[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10113[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10107[/ATTACH]

Any feedback is very much appreciated, but keep in mind that its early wip

Cheers!
                          Feedback...!!! for what? this is a joke... Only newbies may ask for feedback...
                          Stop considering it a "WIP" This is professional...
                          Best wishes
                          Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Originally posted by Osman View Post
                            Working on some materials in UE4:

Nice Material... saying I am a leather one
                            Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Name:	10352330_10152345612341389_1744023200111321036_n.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1060105
                              I am writing a class for highschool kids using Mudbox to create game assets. At the moment I am using Unreal to create the level and pitch the class but I might be forced to use Unity when I develop the class. I am trying to convince the department leads to let me run the class with UE4 instead but I think they are concerned that it will take too long to get the free student license sorted out for each student in the class. I haven't bothered using the student version because I don't mind paying the $19. Anyone want to tell me how easy it is to get a student license so I can help convince my leads to let me use UE4?
                              I am planning to teach the kids to make a gingerbread house. I figure having them sculpt a bunch of candy and modular assets will allow them to make their own confectionary architecture.

Comment

New character model

Name:	blender-app 2014-10-23 22-05-28-90.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1060113

Name:	blender-app 2014-10-23 22-08-49-85.jpg
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	1060114
                                Last edited by Piroman; 10-24-2014, 02:47 AM. Reason: Grammar
                                MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL www.youtube.com/user/piroman665
                                PORTFOLIO http://piroman665.cgsociety.org/

Comment

Working...
                                X