Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Physics behavior. Gravitation and alignment of pawns along surrounding meshes. Forum Thread

Comment

Doodled out Tracer's recall ability from OverWatch for a little bit of fun:

Comment

an interior archviz scene

https://vimeo.com/170090269

Comment

Feed Forward and Backpropagation Neural Networks C++ Plugin.
          It has things like various learning types, Supervised, Unsupervised, Reinforcement(negative and positive), as well as Evolved Genetic Neural Networks.

Its a only a C++ plugin, written by me with all 100% UE4 code. No external libraries used.

I found a 2D racing template and i implemented two Racing AI's to showcase the networks.

Video information
          Blue cars- Simple Checkpoint following AI which came with the 2D Racing template.
          Yellow cars- Simple Neural Network AI, Racer Avoidance. Checkpoint following AI(Constant racer neural parameters, like, sight distance, sight fov, breaking and accelerating aggressiveness, non-variable neural network hidden layer counts and number of hidden layers 3 inputs, 5 hidden, 10 hidden, 5 hidden 3 hidden, 2 output)
          Red cars- Advanced Genetic Neural Network AI, Individual Racer Avoidance. Checkpoint following AI.(Genetic racer neural parameters, like, sight distance, sight fov, breaking and accelerating aggressiveness, variable neural network hidden layer counts and number of hidden layers 3 inputs, rand(x) hidden, for y, 2 output)

The drivers were all either trained or evolved and trained before the video took place.

The cars all have the same attributes, only the driver's abilities change.
          Last edited by SaxonRah; 06-11-2016, 06:12 AM.
          Youtube
          Machine Learning C++ Plugin
          Lindenmayer System C++ Plugin

Comment

Hi guys, I released a Pre-alpha demo of my game Save Our Souls almost 2 weeks ago, Thought I'd post a the trailer here
            And you can download the game on this thread if you want to try it out. https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Now-Available

Skywalker "this is not going to go the way that you think" PORTFOLIO

Comment

Some awesome works on this page. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Screenshot of my wip project battle of the realms.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160614_110449.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	780.8 KB
ID:	1108275
                War Penguin Studios - Twitter

Comment

An MMORPG utilizing an external (separate from client) server with support for multiple maps, level streaming, origin rebasing and fully authoritative.

Comment

Hi guys, this is our team's old work last year but didn't have the chance to show this till now. Succubus is one of the bosses in character series we did for Cross Reverie game. Feel free to give feedback!

Character detail here: www.thundercloud-studio.com/character/succubus/

Tested in UE4

Our most recent animation showcase

Comment

Getting AI to drive offroad. This work to do, but coming good. They get random destination in this video and drive dynamic path into it (following the orange spheres). Then get new destination. There is also stuck checks to make them go reverse.

Comment

A quick test importing destructible rigid body sims (and switching between a static mesh, to a skeletal, and back). Seems to work quite well.
                        Gangster Weapon Pack | Free Weapon Pack | Various Free Models

Comment

Latest progress On Save Our Souls. Working on a new character and trying out a more frantic style of play.

Skywalker "this is not going to go the way that you think" PORTFOLIO

Comment

Hello fellas, today our studio released Juggernaut animation video, hope you like it

Comment

Hi everyone, here is a fly through and some screencaps of an environment piece I'm working on.

I'm focusing on things like colour, lighting, environment design, blending foliage into the landscape, overall feel of the level, etc. Some of these assets are from the marketplace, but I'm not focusing on modeling/texturing for this project.

Critique is very welcome, let me know what you like/what I could do to improve this piece, Cheers.

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.5 KB
ID:	1108479

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.5 KB
ID:	1108480

My Facebook art page - www.facebook.com/artofsamdebenham
                              My Artstation - www.artstation.com/artist/samdebenham

Comment

still in matinee... (let's see, how can i put this)... sequencer was a disaster...

Comment

Working...
                                X