Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right now I am working on a vertex shader that allows you to modify the curvature rendering of any mesh
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...nreal-Engine-4

Comment

team is working hard to get a solid map to test a lot of game play on.

please feel free to comment and let us know what you think

this is the very early start of this game so keep that in mind when in crit

Comment

Attached Files
        Last edited by Higuy8000; 05-13-2016, 08:27 PM.
        lucasgovatos.net | Twitter | Epitasis - A Colorful Exploration Puzzle Game

Comment

We are working on a combat focused 3d platformer called BALLISTIC. We just put it on steam greenlight. please give us a yes vote! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=682295883

Comment

Comment

I've been working on a simple RTS prototype.

I'm building it mainly in hopes that the school I go to gets a Vive for the gaming program, cuz I really want to try out VR motion controls for an RTS...
              Attached Files

Comment

Only found out today the Nvidia Shadowplay. Here is more proper vid of my upcoming game. Still very WIP, but quite happy with performance going more up. Still need to find/fix some stutter pikes and will keep adding new features.
                Last edited by SaOk; 05-16-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Comment

working on new version of plugin

Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.png
Views:	2
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	1106558

Comment

Pretty cool [MENTION=50574]SaOk[/MENTION]. Keep it up! =)

SEJonF.com | Twitter | Youtube | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 Marketplace SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles! Free Asset Demo | Fantasy WIP | Ice Shader

Comment

Currently converting Assets from an older engine (released 2001) to Unreal Engine 4 for Sirius Online.

Human Outpost 1

Human Outpost 2

Human Shipyard 1

Textures are currently taken as is until I can draw new ones. Priority is getting the assets ported right now.
                        Last edited by Xaymar; 05-19-2016, 07:26 PM. Reason: Oops, 8mb images may not be the best for inlining.

Comment

Fairly new to the forum so I thought I'd post here first about a project I'm working on.

Mostly working on some User Interface and equipping weapons, etc.
                          Attached Files
                          Lead Developer of Blades of Orterra | Facebook | Twitter | Official Website

Comment

Been working on our AI the last few weeks - whipped up a new sense config for 2D games!

More information in the development thread

The Siege and The Sandfox | Development Thread | Twitter | Twitch | Facebook

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	184DeadDays.png
Views:	1
Size:	533.8 KB
ID:	1106794

Messing around with assets today.

Comment

Working on a spline based river blueprint and material (ignore the poor tiling, it's because I had the U scaled to 0.5 in the blueprint):

Last edited by ULLS; 05-23-2016, 04:48 AM.
                                [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Working...
                                X