This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Been pluggin away at an 'Endless Crawler' game.
    Guess it's time to show some progress.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	river.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	1692939Click image for larger version

Name:	dust.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	340.2 KB
ID:	1692938

Name:	Climbing.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	1692937
    Last edited by jay_adams_11; 11-30-2019, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Material representing a gravitational lens with an accretion disk

Click image for larger version  Name:	BlackHole_00.jpg Views:	0 Size:	570.3 KB ID:	1692601Click image for larger version  Name:	BlackHole_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	322.5 KB ID:	1692603

Last edited by zubetto; 11-30-2019, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Working on a boss fight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Asticot: Yet Another Snake Adventure.

I would love to get comments or ideas via private messages. Test it on Android.

Leave a comment:

• replied

ai stress test.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have worked on my fun little Christmas game "The Good Elf's". You can find and try it here https://gamejolt.com/games/TheGoodElfs/386533

Name:	JuleIkonfærdig.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	345.1 KB
ID:	1684671

Name:	Screen05.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	356.3 KB
ID:	1684670

Leave a comment:

• replied

#Screenshotsaturday
    Hi everyone! Its been a whole week since the last update, so I figured it was about time to fill you all in with all the new features in my game AmmoRun!
    In this video, I show off a couple of new traps and features. Including new enemy spawn balancing, Player Melee, Voltoc Pistol, Mine Feilds, Launch Pads, Sweepers and new enemy AI animation states! Alpha coming soon!

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Name:	head3.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1673453Click image for larger version

Name:	head2.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1673454Click image for larger version

Name:	head5.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	1673455Click image for larger version

Name:	head1.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1673456Click image for larger version

Name:	dismemberment.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1673452

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have finally started working on Landscapes! Loving it so far!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Amelia_P View Post
    Okay, fellas! My turn! This was a weak week. I could only work on some props. Here they are new...

DOORS! (Modular. Now I can change the door frame, door and doorknob materials):

The BRIDGE (This sunova... piece of... thing. I had to model it 3X because I forgot it must follow the right proportions for a smooth step walking. I'm modeling and optimizing the graphics in a project folder separately to the project code and integrate everything later. Crazy, but I work faster this way. For the character movement, I'm using Advanced Locomotion, SO the stairs steps have to follow the proportions or the character floats above the steps):

First try:

Second Try:

Last try, fixing the proportions. Vertex Painting poorly implemented. Still a WIP:

That's it. See you next Saturday!

Excellent Work, Amelia.

Here is a character I am still working on
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Amelia_P View Post

Thank you! I'm working on a linear 'arena after arena' single player third person shooter with four different shooting skills based on playing card suits (hearts, clubs, spades and diamonds). Think Kane & Lynch meets Hotline Miami, but with small levels ^^

We're in the same boat. Most devs here are programmers. I studied Unrealscript when I used UDK and recently migrating to Unreal 4, but I'm not more than a code monkey struggling with Blueprints now. I'm glad to find another buddy artist here
    What's your game about? Seems interesting!
    Mines just about people playing hide and seek in the woods.
    For a code monkey, you're doing pretty great things. I haven't looked in to making anything modular, but it's on my list. for now I'm struggling with strange behavior in my behavior trees

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Made a doom like sprite actor with 12 pre rendered view angles:

Rendered the sprite with Blender 2.8.
    Last edited by EvilReFlex; 09-10-2019, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool! I like shooter hybrids!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi everyone! first time posting here. I have been working on a tower defence / 3rd person shooter called AmmoRun!

Evil robots have taken over and it's up to you to defend your trailer as you make your way home, on a cross country tour of killer robots, makeshift automated turrets and kinetic weapons. It's up to you to build turrets and defences to hold them off!

Here is some pre-alpha gameplay with all the new features, including ragdoll physics, new enemies (Machine Spirit) and AA guns!

CC welcome!! playable alpha coming end of September

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, fellas! My turn! This was a weak week. I could only work on some props. Here they are new...

DOORS! (Modular. Now I can change the door frame, door and doorknob materials):

The BRIDGE (This sunova... piece of... thing. I had to model it 3X because I forgot it must follow the right proportions for a smooth step walking. I'm modeling and optimizing the graphics in a project folder separately to the project code and integrate everything later. Crazy, but I work faster this way. For the character movement, I'm using Advanced Locomotion, SO the stairs steps have to follow the proportions or the character floats above the steps):

First try:

Second Try:

Last try, fixing the proportions. Vertex Painting poorly implemented. Still a WIP:

That's it. See you next Saturday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X