This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Will you join the pretty mysterious girl? Check out Iragon.

Click "Notify on launch" to be notified about our Kickstarter's launch

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Let us introduce you to our lovely new lady, Jenna! Happy #ScreenshotSaturday

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is a quick preview of Iragon and damage stages of the armor of one of our sexy warrior girls that you will with... or against!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Done up some 2d chars + 3d environment for a short clip setup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00000.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	1818456

Leave a comment:

• replied
    VR footage of our pre-boss fight cutscene. Any tips on how to make better cutscenes in VR?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EntrpriseCustomr View Post
    Looks interesting.... But you might want to think more about if its worth promoting this through the Internet's Cigarette tho.
    Especially, as you have it listed on YouTube anyway, which is the bigger video platform, plus it gets blocked less in general.
    Otherwise you may lose eyeballs... Personally I block this Zucker and all the rest of his toxic sht @ Browser / Hosts / Router.
    Not sure what Internet's Cigarette is, but I am trying to get any visibility. I spent 2 years on Astro Colony game with group of other 6 people.
    If I know secret formula of promoting the game, I left AAA company to work on the game of my dreams! I could still work on Halo though.

Great that you asked about Youtube video, here is Youtube version:

Would be great to get some feedback!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Tefel
    Originally posted by Tefel View Post
    I would love to present some gameplay from our upcoming Space Exploration & Automation game Astro Colony
    Looks interesting.... But you might want to think more about if its worth promoting this through the Internet's Cigarette tho:

Especially, as you have it listed on YouTube anyway, which is the bigger video platform. Plus it gets blocked less in general.
    Otherwise you may lose eyeballs. Personally I block this Zucker and all the rest of his toxic sht @ Browser / Hosts / Router.
    Last edited by UnrealEnterprise; 10-17-2020, 10:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would love to present some gameplay from our upcoming Space Exploration & Automation game Astro Colony

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everyone! Happy #screenshotsaturday!
    Here's what I'm currently working on. Lost in Red Valley. A survival game set in fantasy feudal Japan!

Click image for larger version  Name:	LostInRedValley_01_Small-min.png Views:	0 Size:	563.7 KB ID:	1818204
    #unrealdev #screenshotsaturday

Join my Discord
    Follow me on Twitter
    Check out my Youtube
    Last edited by Cruddynight; 10-03-2020, 11:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We are proud to announce our first micro release!

This is the first build of Cobalt System and you can now take a little bite of it to taste the game and the atmosphere of ancient Mars.

Link - https://luminifern.itch.io/cobalt-system

Follow Us On Twitter

#unrealdev #screenshotsaturday

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We have a new sexy, rogue-looking warrior girl model that will offer a lot of new gameplay and storyline possibilities! Happy #screenshotsaturday!

Please click on the "Notify on launch" button on our Kickstarter to be notified when we launch!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Latest on my solo project

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Darick can't go anywhere without breaking everything

Click "Notify on launch" to be notified about our Kickstarter campaign.

Leave a comment:

• replied

First map of Agora is based on Caribbean theme where an island covering with water and full of palm trees.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Click image for larger version  Name:	Shot_Syringe_Resized.png Views:	0 Size:	474.7 KB ID:	1810991

It's a kind of gun spiting chemical toxin darts. Usefull to apply effects, positive or negative.
    Here we can see Violette aplying a heal to her squad mate Maron. Jack, the player, covering the open door backward.

Try it on itch.io!

Last edited by silik1; 09-13-2020, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X