Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	336.3 KB
ID:	1351496

Comment

Comment

Environment Teaser of my game 2170. have been working in this for last 1year alone.

#unrealdev #epicfriday
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Nothing left recent work going for a photo realistic look. Click image for larger version

Name:	Nothing Left camp 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	1358691
              Attached Files

Comment

2170 Gameplay Teaser
                #ScreenshotSaturday #EpicFriday
                Attached Files

Last edited by unrealsumon; 10-06-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Location Toolkit 2017-10-08

Location Toolkit updates:
                  • Updated multi layered planet blueprint and Earth example (left). Easy reuse of the generic multi-layer blueprint. It will come in handy for future projects
                  • A mini app phone/tablet app simply showcasing the positioning engine (top right). Some of you ask for a lightweight version, here it is.
                  • A prototype data presentation module (bottom right). Early experimental work for the blueprint architecture.

Comment

The Dark Veil:West Haven is getting interactable objects and puzzles implemented.

Comment

Toying around with the landscape tool in unreal engine. I really enjoy it and i think i shall create a more detailed/beautiful environment soon!

Comment

Having fun on procedurally generated levels!
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	558.1 KB ID:	1369248
                        Attached Files

Comment

Some post apocalyptic streets
                          https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...pocalyptic-fps

Click image for larger version  Name:	изображение 2017-10-14_2-5-30.620.jpg Views:	3 Size:	438.5 KB ID:	1369404Click image for larger version  Name:	изображение 2017-10-14_2-2-45.226.jpg Views:	3 Size:	467.1 KB ID:	1369405
                          Attached Files

Comment

Making props takes forever. This is part of a door collection I'm working on. The doors are blueprinted and can move. The style of door and its accessories can be quickly changed via the blueprint. This is part of a larger game development effort.

Visit the Weapons Factory FB page at https://www.facebook.com/Weapons-Fac...21374845230053

Comment

just burning the midnight oil and testing our upcoming game - Driftland: The Magic Revival soon available in an early access on the Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/71...Magic_Revival/
                              addicted to burning the midnight oil ;-)

Comment

Dont let they pass the bridge!

Comment

Working...
                                X