Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why i cant upload images here? It shows database error? Am I alone in this problem?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Lean View Post
      Why i cant upload images here? It shows database error? Am I alone in this problem?
      I too cannot upload/link any images at the moment :/ Videos seem to work though.

Comment

My first screenshot Saturday! Unfortunately, image uploading/linking does not appear to be working at the moment so I linked a video instead.

BrianMay and I are toying around with a new component-based ability switching system.

Comment

Sneak peak at the road tool we have just added for players to use on their terrain. It has various options such as follow terrain, align terrain to road. I find it's also quite handy to use as a molding tool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	road_nowhere.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	1098429

Name:	crooked_houses.jpg
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	1098430
          • Follow me on Twitter
          • Visit our website traverse.world

Comment

Originally posted by renardchien View Post
            My first screenshot Saturday! Unfortunately, image uploading/linking does not appear to be working at the moment so I linked a video instead.

BrianMay and I are toying around with a new component-based ability switching system.

Hahahah! That physics arms is so funny! Looking guuud

Comment

Originally posted by Aztar View Post
              Sneak peak at the road tool we have just added for players to use on their terrain. It has various options such as follow terrain, align terrain to road. I find it's also quite handy to use as a molding tool.

Awesome!! Love the first screenshot!! Great work!

Comment

Thanks for your kind words Voodoo! I forgot to take the roaming zombies out of the first screenshot, can you see them?!
                • Follow me on Twitter

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73701[/ATTACH]
                  Love the style!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                    Hahahah! That physics arms is so funny! Looking guuud
                    Aww Thanks! Glad you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Errvald View Post
                      Love the style!
                      Yeah the art style is fantastic!

Comment

Red team healer in our turn-based tactics. It's our first try to work with dynamic cloth and we just add her to the playable game pre-alpha on www.tacticallegends.com

Name:	HealerRed.jpg
Size:	774.5 KB
ID:	1098644

TacticalLegends.com - Twitter - YouTube channel
                        PLAY FREE NOW!

Comment

Thanks for your kind words Voodoo! I forgot to take the roaming zombies out of the first screenshot, can you see them?!
                          Its a pleasure Yeah I saw the zombies! haha they look ready to do their thing! ;P is that a wolf or lion I see there? a Night scene would look epic in that shot!
                          Last edited by Voodoo; 01-15-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                            Its a pleasure Yeah I saw the zombies! haha they look ready to do their thing! ;P is that a wolf or lion I see there? a Night scene would look epic in that shot!
                            lol! yes they are all in position and ready to go ;-) There was also a lion lurking, well spotted. I did play around with some night scenes but I can never seem to make a decent screenshot with the lighting.

@renardchien @Errvald thanks heaps for the comments! - Love the OctoGame, looks so funny rolling around!
                            • Follow me on Twitter

Comment

A few screenshots from a project I started last summer called SettlementZero.

Name:	screenshot15.jpg
Size:	744.7 KB
ID:	1098662

Name:	screenshot7.jpg
Size:	881.1 KB
ID:	1098663

Name:	screenshot12.jpg
Size:	672.1 KB
ID:	1098664

Name:	screenshot2.jpg
Size:	911.2 KB
ID:	1098665

There are more screenshot and a video here for anyone interested: http://www.settlementzero.com

Comment

Finally was able to rework our crowd control weapon, the most time taken was getting the projectiles to ignore each other when they spawn in the same location. But so far the shotgun is working pretty well and there are still other tweaks that will need to be done to it but for now its time to move onto other weapon tasks and character function tasks.

Comment

Working...
                                X