Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Fractals of Destiny - Action RPG game

Fractals of Destiny a Action RPG game

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	1421310

Hello guys

I've been working a project called "Fractals of Destiny", and the genre is Action RPG
    Inspired by RPG and MMORPG.

About the game

Fractals of Destiny is a next generation open world action role playing game (RPG) that’s full of fantasy and not eliminate a realistic side, with a new nuanced concept and combine with many aspect of mythic and sci-fi with a combine of the past and future.
    Fractals of Destiny focusing on stories where we have to complete impossible missions for the protagonist, There are many interesting conversations to follow and, helping people around who need help, exploring large and beautiful planets to complete main mission or side mission.

STORY CONCEPT

A highly advanced civilization where travel and trade between the galaxy was a usual. Other creatures in the universe already communicate with each other using telecommunication system that the recipient can understand what is said by other creatures. Many races living in a different galaxies that is Humans, Adwans, Daevanians, Gravors and Laefas. They have their own territory.
    Armament currently are not working and do not work anymore, they can upgrade the cells inside to reach the age of hundreds or even thousands of years.

There is two dominant civilizations that dominate in Fractals of Destiny, the Light Empire led by Human (Eastern Universe) and Velixar Azhartus led by Adwan (Western Universe), they expand their dominance and influence in the universe through invasion and colonization with nicely or violent.

Trailer Progression

Screenshot ingame & Featured

Click image for larger version  Name:	TOWN9.0089.jpg Views:	1 Size:	311.4 KB ID:	1421311

Click image for larger version  Name:	costume_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	249.9 KB ID:	1421312

Click image for larger version  Name:	Exporable_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	185.9 KB ID:	1421313

Click image for larger version  Name:	Gathering_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	275.4 KB ID:	1421314

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hiding_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	179.1 KB ID:	1421315

Main Characters concept

Click image for larger version  Name:	Xeon2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	270.7 KB ID:	1421321

Click image for larger version  Name:	Zerva2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	260.0 KB ID:	1421322

Click image for larger version  Name:	Zerva Wallpaper.jpg Views:	1 Size:	246.8 KB ID:	1421323

Click image for larger version  Name:	Vaelisran2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	252.0 KB ID:	1421333

Thanks for your attention
    Last edited by Zelgador; 02-10-2018, 01:22 AM.

Looks really cool so far! I like the Final Fantasy-esque art style. Keep up the good work!
    CURRENT PROJECTS:
    PREVIOUS PROJECTS:SOCIAL MEDIA:

Comment

I'm excited to see more! Will you have a playable demo any time soon?
      Check out our game Arcus!

Comment

Very very nice!
        How many people are in your dev team? I wonder if it's possible to do a project like this with a little team.

Comment

Looks really good! Want to see more.

Did you make all the assets by yourself?

Are we talking about a single player RPG here if i am not wrong?

Keep up the good work!
          Pandora Entertainment
          github.com/PandoraEntertainment
          [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Comment

Looks real good please keep up the good work i like the art style and everything, but from the video i notice there is a lot of slow-motion... maybe if you could speed up the movements and make it feel more fast paste kind like Warframe (www.warframe.com) it would make it feel more engaging, but that is just my point of view

Comment

It seems really interesting overall, and the gameplay seems stunning so far, especially since it's still under development. Keep it up, I'm really looking forward for a playable demo, even if short.

Originally posted by Makis View Post
              In general, how many people there are on your team?
              Leader of the Unreal Engine Meetup - Rome.
              Find me on twitter, glad to get in touch

Comment

Originally posted by Krayfishkarl View Post
                Looks really cool so far! I like the Final Fantasy-esque art style. Keep up the good work!

Thank you sir

Originally posted by Makis View Post
                Looks really good! Want to see more.

Are we talking about a single player RPG here if i am not wrong?

Keep up the good work!

Thank you sir, the assets is 75 % own assets and the rest is marketplace
                Yeah this is a single RPG

Originally posted by StevenWaltherMedia View Post
                I'm excited to see more! Will you have a playable demo any time soon?

Originally posted by FSapio View Post
                It seems really interesting overall, and the gameplay seems stunning so far, especially since it's still under development. Keep it up, I'm really looking forward for a playable demo, even if short.

In general, how many people there are on your team?

Thank you sir
                the demo still under development but for now we can't continue the demo because we have a hardware problems

Comment

Originally posted by aether vortex View Post
                  Very very nice!
                  How many people are in your dev team? I wonder if it's possible to do a project like this with a little team.

Thank you
                  Just two people right now, we're a brothers. We're hobbyist.
                  It's possible, because we're working with a passion. Maybe need a long time to finish this project.

Originally posted by jojoedavis View Post
                  Looks real good please keep up the good work i like the art style and everything, but from the video i notice there is a lot of slow-motion... maybe if you could speed up the movements and make it feel more fast paste kind like Warframe (www.warframe.com) it would make it feel more engaging, but that is just my point of view

Thank you sir
                  Actually this is a not a fast paced action RPG game, but thank you for advice

Comment

[QUOTE="Zelgador;n1420590"]

Fractals of Destiny a Action RPG game

Click image for larger version Name:	FB.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	1421310

Hello guys

I've been working a project called "Fractals of Destiny", and the genre is Action RPG
                    Inspired by RPG and MMORPG.

About the game

Fractals of Destiny is a next generation open world action role playing game (RPG) that’s full of fantasy and not eliminate a realistic side, with a new nuanced concept and combine with many aspect of mythic and sci-fi with a combine of the past and future.
                    Fractals of Destiny focusing on stories where we have to complete impossible missions for the protagonist, There are many interesting conversations to follow and, helping people around who need help, exploring large and beautiful planets to complete main mission or side mission.

Trailer Progression

Screenshot ingame & Featured

Click image for larger version Name:	TOWN9.0089.jpg Views:	1 Size:	311.4 KB ID:	1421311

Click image for larger version Name:	costume_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	249.9 KB ID:	1421312

Click image for larger version Name:	Exporable_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	185.9 KB ID:	1421313

Click image for larger version Name:	Gathering_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	275.4 KB ID:	1421314

Click image for larger version Name:	Hiding_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	179.1 KB ID:	1421315

Main Characters concept

Click image for larger version Name:	Xeon2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	270.7 KB ID:	1421321

Click image for larger version Name:	Zerva2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	260.0 KB ID:	1421322

Click image for larger version Name:	Zerva Wallpaper.jpg Views:	1 Size:	246.8 KB ID:	1421323

Click image for larger version Name:	Vaelisran2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	252.0 KB ID:	1421333

STORY CONCEPT

[FONT=arial]A highly advanced civilization where travel and trade between the galaxy was a usual. Other creatures in the universe already communicate with each other using telecommunication system that the recipient can understand what is said by other creatures. Many races living in a different galaxies that is Humans, Adwans, Daevanians, Gravors and Laefas. They have their own territory.
                    Armament currently are not working and do not work anymore, they can upgrade the cells inside to reach the age of hundreds or even thousands of years.

There is two dominant civilizations that dominate in Fractals of Destiny, the Light Empire led by Human (Eastern Universe) and Velixar Azhartus led by Adwan (Western Universe), they expand their dominance and influence in the universe through invasion and colonization with nicely or violent.

Thanks for you

I have just started doing this and I was thinking what packs did you use or if not can you tell me how to make my own my email is isaacrittero9@gmail.com

and if you do contact me plz tell me how to make my own it will be so helpful also as we speak I am in school and so meaning I have to try to get to you asap but thanks for reading this and good luck

Comment

i already feel in love bro lol

Comment

Great job so far! Especially for a team of just 2 people.

I have to critique the animations a bit though. Theyre too exaggerated and feel unlrealistic. I understand this is early work but i hope you guys dont forget to polish the animations once other more important components of the game get finished.

Cheers.
                        Need another dev on your UE4 project? Send me a shoutout and I'll lend a hand

Comment

Looks great! very stylish, love your zoomed in camera system!

Comment

[QUOTE="EAST2019;n1424957"]
                            Originally posted by Zelgador View Post
                            [CENTER]

Thanks for you

I have just started doing this and I was thinking what packs did you use or if not can you tell me how to make my own my email is isaacrittero9@gmail.com

and if you do contact me plz tell me how to make my own it will be so helpful also as we speak I am in school and so meaning I have to try to get to you asap but thanks for reading this and good luck

Thank you sir, i will send you letter.

Originally posted by potheadserum75 View Post
                            i already feel in love bro lol

Originally posted by L04D3D View Post
                            Looks great! very stylish, love your zoomed in camera system!

Thank you sir.

Originally posted by 6ixpool View Post
                            Great job so far! Especially for a team of just 2 people.

I have to critique the animations a bit though. Theyre too exaggerated and feel unlrealistic. I understand this is early work but i hope you guys dont forget to polish the animations once other more important components of the game get finished.

Cheers.

Thank you sir,
                            In our concept the animation like animation movie or naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 lil bit exaggrated, but for now not realized yet
                            Btw thanks for critique sir.

Comment

Working...
                            X