I am Pahlevan .Realtime animation project based on NVidia VXGI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Pahlevan .Realtime animation project based on NVidia VXGI

real-time animation rendered in UE4 .over to 200 mins animation all rendered in real-time based on NVidia VXGI, HBAO+ for dynamic GI. also, we use NVidia Flow for fire and smoke in some cases. Big thanks to UE4, NVidia and Maxime Dupart for creating custom builds of Nvidia Gamework.

this project will continue in future with more than 500 mins

Sorry dude, I am no lawyer, especially not Iranian or american lawyer, but I think Epic is going to take away your license from you. They don't really go against totalitarian laws and I have seen a thread about Iranian developer or something like that. My memory is not perfect but I think that they took away his license. So better delete that location "Iran" from your profile, if you ever want to work in gamedev.

Comment

Originally posted by QurbanOlum View Post
      Sorry dude, I am no lawyer, especially not Iranian or american lawyer, but I think Epic is going to take away your license from you. They don't really go against totalitarian laws and I have seen a thread about Iranian developer or something like that. My memory is not perfect but I think that they took away his license. So better delete that location "Iran" from your profile, if you ever want to work in gamedev.
      I don't get it. What exactly is the problem?
      "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

Haha ! It's awesome !
        LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Working...
        X