Project Shore - tactical RPG with indirect unit control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Shore - tactical RPG with indirect unit control

Hello there! I'd like to introduce the game I have been developing for the past nine months, currently going under the working name of Project Shore.

Game description

Project Shore is a tactical RPG with an innovative micromanagement-free combat system, a branching storyline and heavy emphasis on player choice and customization.

A few days ago, we released the first public alpha of the game, which includes a fully featured prologue to the game, spanning 2-3 hours of gameplay across two locations, multiple story routes and several battles of varying scale and difficulty. It also contains a fully featured tutorial to guide new players through the systems.

The story begins as mercenary siblings, Morten and Ren, are summoned to a little hamlet at the edge of the world to meet with an old pal, a sorceror named Sigvard. Little do they know that the reason for the summons is an event which is going to change the world as they know it - and our characters are about to be caught smack in the middle of this change.

Gameplay Video

Screenshots

I'd greatly appreciate your feedback! There's a little survey included in the game, but any comments in this thread are also welcome.
    Last edited by Vallynne; 01-05-2018, 07:12 AM.

• replied
    Stop killing the industry by doing lazy 20 century projects. It's almost 2020, you need to try to improve graphics, rise it to a higher level. I wish people like you could to 80s and stay in there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Low poly = trash. Your work looks somewhat stylish, and you did a good job level designing, but I can't see anyone who would be interested in an rpg with such bad graphics.
    I suggest you change the graphics style, or change the genre to something else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My eyes are bleeding. No one would be interested in an rpg with such bad graphics.
    I suggest you change the graphics style, or change the genre to something else. Low poly = trash.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You made good use of the polygon asset packs, and the tactical combat looks really interesting.

As a suggestion, I would make the UI a lot smaller. Right now it's very distracting from the scene.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X