Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by GeorgiaJ View Post
    Got a couple more characters done and in the scene.
    Characters are looking great, will they have facial animation or are they only secondary characters ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by smartyMARTY View Post

http://store.steampowered.com/app/75...he_Resistance/ I find the humor in that this is a sci-fi and "The Resistance" (Current Context) is set in medieval times.
    There's always a resistance of some form, whether that be the 15th century or the 50th.

Got a couple more characters done and in the scene. (I'll make up another female head soon.) I think I will add a few polys to the archer's tabard thing at the bottom as it's looking a bit blocky.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	1408680

Name:	22.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	1408681

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SnowLab_Games View Post
    well then, this game looks better than my game "The Resistance" on steam. Good work.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/75...he_Resistance/ I find the humor in that this is a sci-fi and "The Resistance" (Current Context) is set in medieval times.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well then, this game looks better than my game "The Resistance" on steam. Good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lots of great art work you have there. some good environment setup as well. I really hope to see a video of some actual gameplay. seems like there is a lot of AI involved as well. Can't wait to see a bustling city.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hope you all had a great christmas! (:

So ive been really busy texturing the gatehouse, a lot of the textures are still placeholders at the moment, so ill be going back and refining and polishing them, just wanted to get an idea of what the colours/materials are looking like together (:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is a male peasant complete with a new head and hat.

Name:	MalePeasant1.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	277.5 KB
ID:	1402381

I was also experimenting with a base beard texture on the face which I can add planes for on top for more variety in the faces.

Name:	MalePeasant1Head.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	1402382

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Adding some men into our NPC roster. I'm just using the guard head right now.

Name:	PeasantMan1HP.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1400790

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is looking pretty cool, keep up the good work. =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been working on the gatehouse some more (: The textures for the most part are still rough, mostly just trying to block colour in them to see what sort of colours/ materials I want to go for, also been sculpting lots of HPs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Galeon View Post
    Great character.
    As the building, would modular approach or some character tool generator be better instead ?
    Thank you! The characters are modular in a sense that they are separate heads, hair and bodies that can be interchanged. They are all technically in the scene as their own character models though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great character.
    As the building, would modular approach or some character tool generator be better instead ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've added a new female face. Starting to get a bit more variety now! (For the women at least.)

Name:	Female3.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	1398003

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone Here's some updates on a modular building I've been working on, renders are from Marmoset, I have started setting it up in engine too so will post renders when that's all done

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The peasant has been working hard and has earned enough to become noble! (Or it's her more successful twin, who knows?) Going to try and get a new face out soon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	RichF1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	537.5 KB ID:	1396967

Still keeping each character at around 20k tris.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X