Fanmade Doctor Who in UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanmade Doctor Who in UE4

Hello all, I'm currently studying games design at University and whilst I'm only on my first year I thought I would get to grips with UE4 and see where I can take it.
    In the spare time I've got I've been working on some materials and importing some models I made some time ago, I doubt there's much more I can say so I'll let the upcoming pictures speak for themselves.
    I'm not initially looking to release this stuff, currently it's standing in as a bit of a hobby and for educational purposes since my class will be learning either UDK or UE4 next year.

Last edited by Construct Games; 06-08-2014, 01:17 PM.
    Visit my portfolio art here// Futuristic Lab scene // Beams and lasers pack // Laser Turret blueprint

Beautiful, boy! Made with Maya?
    Give me something to believe in.

Comment

These were all made in 3DS Max, I've been learning cinema 4D for classes but found 3DS a lot more stable.
      I have thought about looking into a student licence for Maya as well so I could learn that, add it to my tool box, always good to be multi-skilled in different tools.
      Visit my portfolio art here// Futuristic Lab scene // Beams and lasers pack // Laser Turret blueprint

Comment

o God!!! i love it!! how about a plataform game with the daleck as protagonist?!

Comment

I've started work on getting a bone rig applied to these, first up the SWD.

Apparently using practically any form of collision causes the model to go a bit haywire.

Comment

Apparently I can only post one video per post, a bit of a problem.

Any how.

Comment

Nice Work, very cool!

Twitter - @TheCSilverman

Ancient Cistern | Advanced Material Pack Ed. 1 | Advanced Material Pack Ed. 2 | Advanced Material Pack Ed. 3 | Texture Pack Ed. 1 | Container Pack Ed. 1 | Road Sign Pack Ed. 1

Comment

Love it !
                Unreal Engine 4 Developers France Steam Group

Comment

Very very clean. I like this a lot.
                  Unreal Engine 4 Beta Tester

Comment

I am so in love with these! The Daleks look a little narrow at the base, but it might also just be the angle you are presenting them at.

Comment

Thanks.
                      On note of the Daleks being too narrow, I've got another screenshot that should help a bit to show the proportions.
                      I originally modeled these based on builders plans for making the full size props so they should be somewhat accurate.

Comment

Looks cool man gota love the Daleks! The above comment seems correct mind they are a little thin at the base

Comment

Dude these are beautiful! I once tried making a Dalek model, didn't get very far though.

In that second video, what design is the gold dalek on the far left from? (the one without an eye-stalk), i don't recognize it. Now all that's needed is an army of Cybermen

To quote Dalek Sek: "This is not war! This is Pest Control!" Best. Dalek line. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                            Dude these are beautiful! I once tried making a Dalek model, didn't get very far though.

In that second video, what design is the gold dalek on the far left from? (the one without an eye-stalk), i don't recognize it. Now all that's needed is an army of Cybermen

To quote Dalek Sek: "This is not war! This is Pest Control!" Best. Dalek line. Ever.
                            It's a Special Weapons Dalek (originally from the 1988 story "Remembrance of the Daleks").
                            Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Comment

Ah, must have missed that one. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X