Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Security Room

Hello Unreal Developers,

I am actually new unreal dev and this is my "first serious attempt" to produce PC game at first.

After few months hard working I decide to publish my game called "Security room" like pre-alpha.

-------About the game-------

The game concept is simple in core: You are Security man who need to secure storages from thieves. But game by original script it should need a lot of works in order to be completed.
    Thieves are classed I started with only 2 class. Each class had own intelligence and style of robbery.Now they are just basic one (A class) and a little bit advanced (B class) which first going to
    break the lights before attack the storage.There are more. (C class) means thieves who work in group. As well there are so many features which player have.Security cameras,alarms,lasers.shock traps,teaser gun,player bots learned to catch the thieves etc etc...

WHAT`S NEXT?

I need a team in order to go beyond.. First of all I need Good Artist, is there any interested?
    I need your feedbacks about this game project
    I need your advice - what I should do next in order to go betond the prototype

Looking forward to hear from you Guys,Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Creatiwell; 09-20-2017, 10:23 AM.

Finally a game that is not about killing people

How is the security man able to plan his "defence". Is he going to learn by failing or is he getting some early warnings about the type of thieves?

Comment

That's a very good question and thank you for it I hade same one and I was thinking about "scanner room" where you can analise camera stored footage

Comment

It would be great to see a clip from both perspectives thief / guard, and where the thief escapes!!!
        Does the game let you play as either character (Interesting where the guard makes the wrong call).
        Its strikes me watching, that it could develop into both a game and a training app, is that the goal?
        BTW: Usually you get more hits, if you link the YouTube clip directly here into the unreal forums etc.

Comment

Originally posted by franktech View Post
          It would be great to see a clip from both perspectives thief / guard, and where the thief escapes!!!
          Does the game let you play as either character (Interesting where the guard makes the wrong call).
          Its strikes me watching, that it could develop into both a game and a training app, is that the goal?
          BTW: Usually you get more hits, if you link the YouTube clip directly here into the unreal forums etc.
          Thank you VERY MUCH for feedback.Especially for clip how they escape I will do that in 0.2.0

Comment

Working...
          X