Nelo. A game by Magic & Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    UPDATE: Hello Unreal Community I would like to show off what we have been working on at Magic & Mirrors since 2013. Nelo is coming to Steam early access November 2017.

Coming to Steam Early Access November 2017!

Checkout our Website and Social Media!
    Official Site
    Youtube
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Tumblr
    Instagram

Nelo is the lightning fast, out of this world, genre-blending, bullet-hell, character-action epic meticulously crafted by the loving couple at Magic & Mirrors.

Play as Nelo Aukal, an advanced Zenith class alien cyborg of the Tono Gian people, and wield a vast array of weaponry with the trusted telekinetic Hands of Aphelion. Fight your way off the desolate planet Plemniba from the hostile threat of the Nightsithe, a swarm of parasitic machines created by your people.

Master the reflex demanding skills of the powerful intergalactic Zenith Warrior with deep, mind-bending, breakneck gameplay that hybrids mechanics of twinstick shoot em’ ups, gravity defying run and gun, and brutal hack n’ slash melee combat. You will need these skills to survive the hostile world of Plemniba as being behind the enemy lines of the Nightsithe will not be easy even with your advanced alien technology.

Magic & Mirrors is the underdog development duo Kevin Bryant, and Michelle Morger.

We are skilled and passionate artists who are never discouraged by our great ambitions. Every line of code, every art asset, animation, and visual effect was all made by just the two of us. We have been in an intimate relationship since 2010 and have been working together in the industry since. We love making games as much as we love each other.

Tagging along we have Music Composer Kevin Greenlee and Voice Actor/Vocal Director Michael Schwalbe. Kevin and Michael share the same level of passion as we do and use their incredible skills to bring Nelo’s audio to life.

We hope you like what you see and we encourage you to add to your wishlist!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The game seems to have some good platforming phases, that's good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Forum! We just published an article on IndieDB announcing our Kickstarter campaign that we will be launching after the holidays!
    We are not ready to announce our goal but I can say that It'll be realistic.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this article. We are very much looking forward to this.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/nelo/ne...er-coming-soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very cool and inspiring!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just gonna reiterate what everyone else has already said : ****!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for Waiting Everyone!

We just released a new Trailer and we have a new domain for Nelo

www.nelogame.com

Last edited by Narlyteeth; 12-16-2015, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Forum! Just want to drop some Model Renders here! I'm happy to say progress is good and I'll post some more when it's ready. Have a good night Y'all

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This game just keeps looking better and better every time I look! Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have to admit, every time I see an update I'm in shock and awe.. I've seen much larger teams come out with far less quality, you have outdone yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looking great guys!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really great work Kevin and Michelle. I l'm loving those renders!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @CNKIT Thank a lot! It means a lot!

I've uploaded some In Engine render test for as a previs for Nelo's cinematics. Check em out!

note the new helmet design. This character isn't Nelo but his younger brother Jaymar, another important character in the story.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    everytime i see an update here:

*finishes working on own project* -> checks nelo update -> *gets motivated to put more work into project*

god your work is awe inspiring

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Happy 4th of July Everyone!

We got some some new art to share. Hope you enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks super fun! Keep up the good work, i cant wait to play it! I suggest though that if you did choose to change the speed that you let the player change the speed back up to what was in the video either by something in the options or the difficulty setting (the fast game play seems like it would be amazing at 60fps or higher). This game looks like it would be AMAZING if it was on console (assuming the game could have at least 45 or 50 fps, but 60 would be ideal), but even just high quality native controller support for pc would be ok (unless there is multiplayer, then maybe not, unless there was a controller only mode for multiplayer that forced you everyone in that mode to use a controller for fair). When is the release date?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X