• replied
    wow
    Mind is blown!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those videos have me hyped. Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks like potential AAA material and looking on UE3 vs UE4 compirson switch was worth it, best looking indie project on UE4 so far

Also its very dynamic game, something what lest gen was missing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    **** guys, that looks nice. Way to harness the power of the UE4 engine and make a beautiful game. I do understand that it is in early stages, but man, great job guys! Keep up the good work, let me know if you need any help

Dev

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here was a video we uploaded last month for Blocktober.

Last edited by Narlyteeth; 11-10-2017, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, It looks really good. Reminds me of an old game where you were also picking up new weapons and power ups while fighting around an alien world with some objectives.

Keep it up.

~Chris I.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello guys, Thanks for the replies. We are working really hard on the UE4 version and I can say it's going very well

We Got most of the gameplay rewritten with Blueprint but now we are rewriting the core gameplay in C++. again going well but I might be able to reveal some UE4 gameplay really soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You guys created this game over your free time? As a "hobby"? Or it's a full-time job?

By the bye... AMAZING!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great. Lighting needs a bit of work, other then that its great with the gameplay!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****! Excellent job guys. Already is looking very polished even for being early in development.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's a Gameplay video.

Last edited by Narlyteeth; 11-10-2017, 10:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X