Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awsome. the memories are flowing back.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqzvwhwlr1M

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know, just saying, the original developer (and/or the publisher) could just buy your work with a decent price and publish it to the players. Cause this is really an amazing remake worth to sell.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You really managed to capture the atmosphere of the original while bringing the visuals to modern day standards. Congrats and keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I saw some of your older videos a while back and was pretty impressed with the move set you implemented. It feels just like the old game . Congratulations on an amazing demo (quite an accomplishment for a solo dev). I hope you can continue working on this and dont get a CAD.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great. Animation looks especially fluid and properly weighted. Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I played the demo yesterday. Man! This is awesome work. You nailed the feel of the classic Tomb Raider games. You actually made dying over and over fun rather than frustrating (the reload time was nice and short which was a pleasant surprise). I can't wait to play the rest of the game. Keep up the good work and I wouldn't be surprised if you and your team didn't get some job offers from AAA studios.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the tombraider games, and tried to download. Google wouldnt let me though. I've been building an asian themed game. Built a blueprint bonsai, willow, and a modular temple system similar to the one in TR2013. Just a bit more stylized. Today i've been working on a greatwall spline. Yours looks excellent.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    really really impressive !

keep up the excellent work .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AAA game+gameplay, nothing more to say, Venice next please...

Nicobass: please can you post some images what models are joined and what not for learning purposes because i still discover things what should be done and what not when design game world. How much draw calls are in your level?

For example that place draw calls and what meshes are joined and so on, if you can or want of course.
    http://tombraider-dox.com/wp-content...7.33.25.02.png

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just wow, it's an amazing game demo! Great animations, cool level design and some challenges on the parkours as well. You guys have put some quality time into this product and this comes thru. While i was running around had this feeling i'm playing some pretty cool studio game here. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The demo is absolutly stunning!!! I mean it has its flaws... obviously... but overall its pretty solid. The final thing will be worth more then the last tomb raider at least hahahah

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Filly_The_Owl View Post
    You waited long for this attention. You build up a community in the backgound slowly with impressive one hit material and now you have come to let it rain fire <3

Youre so welcome man! Everything you do is just awesome! Youre an incredible artist.
    thank you so much!
    There're so many great professional project here, i wasn't wanting to show weird things, but now i thinks it's ok
    Last edited by Nicobass; 08-22-2017, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You waited long for this attention. You build up a community in the backgound slowly with impressive one hit material and now you have come to let it rain fire <3

Youre so welcome man! Everything you do is just awesome! Youre an incredible artist.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X