Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrain Blending Tool (based on Star Wars: Battlefront)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hello , i'm Nito , you can add a quick tuto for create this on you youtube channel

    Comment


    • Is this available now? If so I cannot find a download link. Could you perhaps provide it or the link to your video tutorial for me?

      Comment


      • this is awesome i really need this in my pipeline when can i buy this tool

        Comment


        • Very Sexy!
          Sanctity Lost

          Sanctity Lost UDK

          Comment


          • He said it'd be free. We'll see what happens, I certainly hope he makes it free.

            Comment


            • This shouldn't be free. I'll buy it for sure.
              Stygian Abyss Demo VR Remake

              http://mrob76u.wordpress.com/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mrob76u View Post
                This shouldn't be free. I'll buy it for sure.
                Your cake eater shouldn't be free! Let the man bless us with this thing if that is what he wants!

                To everyone else, image this, with the spline tool, making awesome paths, roads, etc...

                Maybe [MENTION=59935]A[/MENTION]li Akhbar would also get ahold of this and add it to his already amazing looking Landscape Architect if he hasn't already.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by levikaus View Post
                  Is this available now? If so I cannot find a download link. Could you perhaps provide it or the link to your video tutorial for me?
                  That`s what I'm working on now : I don't want to release this tool without the proper documentation.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UroFox View Post
                    He said it'd be free. We'll see what happens, I certainly hope he makes it free.
                    Don`t worry it will be free, I'm doing an internship now and I already have a couple of job opportunities in sight, so I'm not really strapping for cash .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OlmoPotums View Post
                      Don`t worry it will be free, I'm doing an internship now and I already have a couple of job opportunities in sight, so I'm not really strapping for cash .
                      Hey, congrats dude- that's great to hear!

                      Comment


                      • I love it so far. Interested

                        Comment


                        • Don't want for this to sound strange, but i check this post like every couple of days so here is goes:
                          Is there an ETA for this tool? I'll accept it even without documentation.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LuLima View Post
                            I'll accept it even without documentation.
                            Same, or even just a very brief documentation is fine.

                            Comment


                            • dude yes lol.

                              Comment


                              • I am drooling over this tool.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X