Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrain Blending Tool (based on Star Wars: Battlefront)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just solved a problem i think most people have come to just accept as "videogame things". No turning back now

Really awesome work man!

Comment

pleasce the download link

Comment

Let us know when it's ready. You will get deserved exposure
        Can't wait to test it out!

Nazzareno Giannelli
        CTO | Senior 3D Artist
        myD3SIGN Ltd

+39 335 13 12 044
        nazzareno@myd3sign.com
        www.nazzarenogiannelli.com

Comment

Cant wait to test it out myself. Amazing work.

Comment

Awesome, can't wait to try it and thanks for your kindness for making it free.

Comment

this is awesome i really need this in my pipeline when can i buy this tool

Comment

Wow, this looks utterly fantastic, great work!

Comment

Hey OlmoPotums PMed you. If you would respond it would be greatly appreciated. I really want to use this and I have been trying the past couple of days to no avail. I would really love help.

Comment

hopefully releasing soon? It's amazing! <3

Comment

This is really awesome and OlmoPotums deserves some love for this, but back off a little everyone and let Olmo breathe. Don't go bombarding his inbox and all that, asking for special attention. He stated he'll be releasing it, along with a tutorial. Chill!

Comment

Video games need that !

Comment

Would love to use this tool! Can't wait!

Comment

very nice work cant wait to try it out, you should put it on marketplace and make a little buck on your hard and awesome work

Comment

It would be nice if you could somehow turn this into a material function that you can just add to an existing material in order to inherit the functionality. Otherwise you'd have to re-work all of the materials for your static meshes to include this blending functionality.
                              Looks fantastic though. Especially like the idea of the Automatic blend material... that would save a lot of time over having to hand paint out the seams manually.
                              -TorQueMoD
                              www.torquemod.com

Comment

Originally posted by OlmoPotums View Post
                                I'm a student Video Game Design at Digital Arts and Entertainment (in Kortrijk, Belgium).
                                Cool! I'm from Kortrijk. I had considered attending DAE back when it started. Do you live in Belgium ?

There is a new Meetup group for unreal West-vlaanderen. Maybe you can join? There is also one for belgium.

Great work on the material! I can definitely use this.

Comment

Working...
                                X