Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrain Blending Tool (based on Star Wars: Battlefront)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will give you $59.99 to sell this shader to me. Great work.

Comment

That's really nice! Any idea when it will be available?

Comment

I am continually monitoring this thread looking for release info

Comment

This is GREAT!!! I would definitely buy this. I could use it on my current project. Any updates on its release to marketplace?

Comment

Also very interested in this resource. When does it seem like it will be released?

Thanks for all the awesome work!

Comment

[MENTION=59242]OlmoPotums[/MENTION]
              There is some serious hype revolving around this asset since it has been spotlighted, would you mind taking a look at it?

Comment

OMG That's pretty awesome. If you're leaving it free how can I get it??

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for the long silence but the tool is pretty much finished . I haven't managed to work out all the kinks, since Distance Fields can be pretty unstable. Now I'm working on the video tutorial. It's important to me that I release this tutorial together with the tool since there are a lot of things to take into account with my system. The problem is that I just started an internship at a video game company in Valencia and that my current apartment doesn't have internet, this has somewhat impeded my progress . I'm moving into a new apartment the 1st of March, so after that I should be able to finish the tutorial . Sorry to keep you guys waiting but I don't just want to release this into the wild without documentation . It's definitely still going to be free, so don't worry about that!

Comment

Originally posted by rYuxq View Post
                    [MENTION=59242]OlmoPotums[/MENTION]
                    There is some serious hype revolving around this asset since it has been spotlighted, would you mind taking a look at it?
                    Where was it featured? I was so busy the last week that I didn't see it

Comment

Originally posted by OlmoPotums View Post
                      Where was it featured? I was so busy the last week that I didn't see it
                      In the launcher
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	unbenannt.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	418.7 KB
ID:	1123917

Comment

Originally posted by rYuxq View Post
                        In the launcher
                        Hahaha, thanks for the screenshot man! That explains the recent bump in replies .

Comment

@OP - If I ever meet you, be prepared. You won't know me, but Imma give a big ol' smooch for the great service you've done for us!

Comment

Ummmmm, this is beautiful. First time poster (I think...) but I just had to say that this is amazingly fantastic and I've been wondering about how to get rid of harsh edges for a long time now. I just figured it was all art related and yadda yadda, but this is such a wonderful tool that molds technology and logic with art so well! I love it.

Comment

Soon as this toolset is available for Unreal 4.15 or higher our studio will be purchasing. Great work

Comment

Oh my god this is pretty awesome. Also saw it in the spotlight. *thumbsup*

Comment

Working...
                                X