Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spherical Adventure : Demo available :-) (Blueprint Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi misterdante,

This is looking very cool! If you have the time, please take a look at our Wiki and create a page for your game.

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Category:Games

Comment

No don't leave us

Please post this
      Originally posted by misterdante View Post
      Sure I'll send the material and FX screenshots when I go back from work :-).

Comment

Great work so far misterdante! Can't wait to see what else you have to show us in future updates. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
          Looks cool! The use of UE4's already-existing marketplace effects are extremely noticeable however, I was worried we'd start seeing a lot of them in games.
          Yes that's the problem when you're not an artist, you have to use already existing things. For the most of existing things I take the time to modified them. Shaders looks differents, effect are different too, but I'm always starting with an existing base. My focus was Level Design and programming with blueprint so using existing assets is not really so important for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Ballard View Post
            Hi misterdante,

This is looking very cool! If you have the time, please take a look at our Wiki and create a page for your game.

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Category:Games
            Thanks you for your comment, I will take the time to do that soon :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Gribbin View Post
              Great work so far misterdante! Can't wait to see what else you have to show us in future updates. Keep up the great work!

Thanks this is really nice to have comments from unreal Engine Developper. You guys are just amazing, your engine is just the best in the world. I already started a new project which is the IOS version of this one. But this is clearly not a game that you can simply put on IOS. platformer game with joystick are not good on mobile. So I try to find something cool playable with 1 finger only. I already have a starting prototype but of course I will post about this when this is ready :-).

Comment

Originally posted by Zeblote View Post
                No don't leave us

Please post this

Aha, sorry Zeblote, my work at ubisoft is taking too much time and I can't even open Unreal when I am at home. But I don't forget you and I'll send this as soon as I can (should be tomorrow :-)).

If anyone is interested by something else present in the game feel free to ask I'll be glad to help :-).

Comment

Looks nice. The background story makes me think of the movie Flatland (2007) maybe you got some inspiration from that movie?

Comment

Did this die?

Comment

Congratulation on your work I know it took you so hard to develop them and good luck on the crowdfunding I wish I could give you the funding of at least $10, I'm also broke myself. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X