Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo Duck Hunt Remake in 3D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [GAME] Nintendo Duck Hunt Remake in 3D

    I made this project with 3 weeks of UE4 experience. I hope you'll enjoy it (:


    #2
    Childhood memories right here, this is really cool actually.

    Comment


      #3
      You better allow a cheat to shoot that dog. I've been waiting to shoot that dog.
      Other than that, good game.
      Check out my itch.io page, I'm really excited about it.
      https://kinos141.itch.io/

      Please check out my AI package: Action AI System Feat. Stealth
      https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...m-feat-stealth
      or get it from itch
      https://kinos141.itch.io/action-ai-system-feat-stealth

      Comment


        #4
        That's awesome!
        Trevor Lee

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by KinDaKreator View Post
          You better allow a cheat to shoot that dog. I've been waiting to shoot that dog.
          Other than that, good game.
          Hahaha, cool idea I tried to focus on the original duck hunt, but I can try making it today

          Comment


            #6

            btw you have some duck hunt dog 3d model assets from Super Mario Bros. for Wii U in models-resource.com

            Comment


              #7
              Haha!! This is great
              [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by lukaszdamianpiotrrygal View Post

                btw you have some duck hunt dog 3d model assets from Super Mario Bros. for Wii U in models-resource.com
                Just don't sell it or anything like that, if you want to give it out free then get some assets that are royalty free. You still can't sell it because you don't have the rights to the trademark game originally made or anything.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by xSoulSpectrumx View Post
                  Just don't sell it or anything like that, if you want to give it out free then get some assets that are royalty free. You still can't sell it because you don't have the rights to the trademark game originally made or anything.
                  This is not for sell. I'm just trying to learn basics of UE4 with projects like this which are fun to make. Monetization option in Youtube is disabled too...

                  Thanks for information btw, I'm still new to "Copyright" notion in Game Industry

                  Comment


                    #10
                    This is not for sell. I'm just trying to learn basics of UE4 with projects like this which are fun to make
                    You can't distribute for free a demo copying Nintendo game with similar models, it is copyrights.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Galeon View Post
                      You can't distribute for free a demo copying Nintendo game with similar models, it is copyrights.
                      So, Can't I remake an old atari game because of copyrights? I didn't put a demo of this game on internet, didn't even packed it as .exe. I just wanted to show people what I did. If this video is illegal to show to other people, it's good to know(and if it is, Youtube is full of illegal videos).
                      Last edited by dyanikoglu; 11-26-2015, 05:12 PM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Nah, the key work in Galeon's post is 'distribute'. You can show a video, but you can't share the project. That said... It's nintendo... so I won't be surprised if they send you a cease and desist -.- They are ****ing horrid with that

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by apoisonedgift View Post
                          Nah, the key work in Galeon's post is 'distribute'. You can show a video, but you can't share the project. That said... It's nintendo... so I won't be surprised if they send you a cease and desist -.- They are ****ing horrid with that
                          I hope they won't :/

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X