No announcement yet.

Blueprint/C++ Advanced Templates , Tools & Plugins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Is it going to work with Unreal 4.20, and is it finally going to work with Multiplayer?

If you update, please share a new link for 4.20

thanks

Comment

i was so happy when i got a notification but its not the answer
      rip

Comment

Hi, i love your plugin

UE 4.20 has been released, where can we download the Custom Gravity Plugin for 4.20?

Please share a new link, Thanks
        Last edited by RoccoFX; 07-19-2018, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Hi there, when using point gravity, is it possible for the gravity to fall based on the distance from it?

Comment

Hello everyone, I allowed myself to update by myself this plugin version UE4 4.20 you find in link below. Link CustomGravityPlugin 4.20 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=11g...BwGAK7IxbR0gRI Regards, mchave3

Comment

i love this plugin and appreciate you. however, i have trouble packaging the custom gravity project(ver. 4.19)

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: All source files in module "CustomGravityPlugin" must include the same precompiled header first. Currently "C:\Users\12aks\OneDrive\���� ȭ��\mainproject\Custom Gravity Project 4.19\Plugins\CustomGravityPlugin\Source\CustomGravityPlugin\Private\CustomGravityPluginPrivatePCH.h" is included by most of the source files. The following source files are not including "C:\Users\12aks\OneDrive\���� ȭ��\mainproject\Custom Gravity Project 4.19\Plugins\CustomGravityPlugin\Source\CustomGravityPlugin\Private\CustomGravityPluginPrivatePCH.h" as their first include:
              UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: All source files in module "CustomGravityPlugin" must include the same precompiled header first. Currently "C:\Users\12aks\OneDrive\���� ȭ��\mainproject\Custom Gravity Project 4.19\Plugins\CustomGravityPlugin\Source\CustomGravityPlugin\Private\CustomGravityPluginPrivatePCH.h" is included by most of the source files. The following source files are not including "C:\Users\12aks\OneDrive\���� ȭ��\mainproject\Custom Gravity Project 4.19\Plugins\CustomGravityPlugin\Source\CustomGravityPlugin\Private\CustomGravityPluginPrivatePCH.h" as their first include:

i tried to fix these errors. but i still have them. i need to help.

Comment

Hi, some1 found a way to a change the falling speed of a character using the CustomMovementComponent ?

Comment

where are the directions on how to install this plugin? and how to use it?
                  Last edited by PRESSURE2000; 09-02-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Bump for some help please how do you use it

Comment

does this plugin work for AI characters?

Comment

Hi -not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something (perhaps some blueprint examples would be nice) -but I'm trying to set up a third person pawn and even though I chose PointGravity @ the movement component I'm still not able to set a planet (from the scene/level or browser/list). Also the walk animation doesn't seem to work regardless of the gravity mode used (I'm using the default 3rd person controls).

Any help is appreciated,
                        thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSlesh View Post
                          Hi -not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something (perhaps some blueprint examples would be nice) -but I'm trying to set up a third person pawn and even though I chose PointGravity @ the movement component I'm still not able to set a planet (from the scene/level or browser/list). Also the walk animation doesn't seem to work regardless of the gravity mode used (I'm using the default 3rd person controls).

Any help is appreciated,
                          thank you in advance!
                          what are you trying to do, are you just tryintg to get the pawn to have 0 gravity because thats easy

do you know if we can have AI use this and walk on walls? so far my AI only sticks with the nav mesh areas

Comment

I am trying to set up a third person pawn to walk on planets. I have created a planet blueprint (from the planet actor); gave it a sphere mesh and added it to my level. As for the third person pawn -I gave it a model (the default one from Unreal) -and an anim blueprint; used the custom jump nodes and kept the walk forward controls from the example one. Now in the movement component of the third person pawn there is an option for using PointGravity and a field where you would add a PlanetObject (so that your pawn would know from which point to calculate its gravity); That said I don't seem to be able to set any value in this field (my Planet actor appears in the list but I can't seem to be able to select it; and I get the same result if I pick the one I've already added to my level). If I walk next to it nothing happens. As for my walk animation -it doesn't seem to work either (jump/idle works fine). Perhaps that is because the planet is not set -therefore my pawn has no gravity?

Comment

Update: In case someone has the same problem -I've added a GetAllActorsOfClass node triggered by a EventBeginPlay to my PlanetBlueprint and I'm setting their PlanetBP that way. That said I've added a delay first because as it turns out this usually triggers before the Pawn is spawned/ready.

Also since there seem to be no example blueprins - for your controls make sure to use the pawn's native functions (AddForwardMovementInput, AddRightMovementInput) and for your camera rotation AddCameraPitchInput & AddCameraYawInput.

I have 2 problems left to solve: 1 for some reason the walk animation seems to be slowed down, and 2 if the sphere is not completely smooth the character seems to jump off/detach at times. Not sure if this would still be a problem on my full scale planet since it will be much larger; but at the same time it will have its own geography as well (hills, cliffs etc).

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSlesh View Post
                                Update: In case someone has the same problem -I've added a GetAllActorsOfClass node triggered by a EventBeginPlay to my PlanetBlueprint and I'm setting their PlanetBP that way. That said I've added a delay first because as it turns out this usually triggers before the Pawn is spawned/ready.

Also since there seem to be no example blueprins - for your controls make sure to use the pawn's native functions (AddForwardMovementInput, AddRightMovementInput) and for your camera rotation AddCameraPitchInput & AddCameraYawInput.

I have 2 problems left to solve: 1 for some reason the walk animation seems to be slowed down, and 2 if the sphere is not completely smooth the character seems to jump off/detach at times. Not sure if this would still be a problem on my full scale planet since it will be much larger; but at the same time it will have its own geography as well (hills, cliffs etc).
                                is this just for player pawns or can the AI use this to walk on walls and such?

Comment

Working...
                                X