Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Scizz View Post
    ****, looks great! and that brick floor!!
    Haha thank you Scizz!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dev666rej View Post
    Looks very nice, only ambient flashing flashing, and broke lights (try change smth, in dynamic light ambient looks terible, but its possible optimize this litlle), and i notice in some angle views you have low FPS (you dont use LOD ???)
    Thank you dev666rej, the ambient flashing light is caused by the DFAO, and i cant figure out why it's doing it. The fps is the same throughout the whole video but at 0:55 it's like the particals are running at 5 fps and the rest of the shot is 30 fps, and it's very weird.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by garcia View Post
    great work! when i am starting with UE and my first goal is to create something like this, what would you recommend to do/learn first?
    Thank you garcia! Well first i would recommend you to take a look at Substance designer/Painter to get you started in the texturing process. Secondly, practice your lighting skills, look at how real-life light works and try to redo it in-engine as good as you can. Thirdly when you need to create foliage i would recommend you take a look at SpeedTree it'll make your life much easier. And fourthly PRACTICE!

I hope this helped you a bit GOOD LUCK

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks very nice, only ambient flashing flashing, and broke lights (try change smth, in dynamic light ambient looks terible, but its possible optimize this litlle), and i notice in some angle views you have low FPS (you dont use LOD ???)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great work! when i am starting with UE and my first goal is to create something like this, what would you recommend to do/learn first?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****, looks great! and that brick floor!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Klepadło View Post
    Sick stuff!
    Thank you Klepadlo!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sick stuff!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
    Nice! Then your "lightning skills" are amazing!
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Siilmin View Post
    I used the default Speedtree materials
    Nice! Then your "lightning skills" are amazing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
    Btw, one question, have you used the default speedtree materials for your vegetation or do you use a custom foliage shader?
    I used the default Speedtree materials

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Btw, one question, have you used the default speedtree materials for your vegetation or do you use a custom foliage shader?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks altermind!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fantastic work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X