Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VICOGameStudio View Post

Just replied to your email, will post here once we figure this out
    Happy to say this has been sorted out by copying the plugin to the projects Plugins folder and compiling it there. Though I'm still puzzled as to why that error occurred. I've not been able to replicate the issue locally/ I reached out to Epic, perhaps they could shine a light on this. Seems like an isolated bug at this point.
    Owner of VICO Game Studio LLC
    Twitter: @VICO_GameStudio
    Current Projects:
    CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling in collaboration with Dave Horn (@Action937) and CHIKARA Pro Wrestling - WIP Thread
    VICO Dynamics Physics Library - Details: https://www.vicogamestudio.com/projects/vico-dynamics

Comment

There is a fatal error when I pack my game, Log information is at below:

ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions: Creating library G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.lib and object G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.exp
      ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions: Module.VICODynamicsPlugin.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __libm_sse2_sincosf_ referenced in function "public: void __cdecl FVDRopeSceneProxy::BuildRopeMesh(class TArray<struct FVector,class FDefaultAllocator> const &,class TArray<struct FDynamicMeshVertex,class FDefaultAllocator> &,class TArray<int,class FDefaultAllocator> &)" (?BuildRopeMesh@FVDRopeSceneProxy@@QEAAXAEBV?$TArray@UFVector@@VFDefaultAllocator@@@@AEAV?$TArray@UFDynamicMeshVertex@@VFDefaultAllocator@@@@AEAV?$TArray@HVFDefaultAllocator@@@@@Z)
      ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions: G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
      <>c.<PrintExceptionInfo>b__4_1: ==============================================================================
      <>c.<PrintExceptionInfo>b__4_0: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.exe

My engine version is 4.20.3, Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by soarz4 View Post
        There is a fatal error when I pack my game, Log information is at below:

ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions: Creating library G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.lib and object G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.exp
        ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions: Module.VICODynamicsPlugin.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __libm_sse2_sincosf_ referenced in function "public: void __cdecl FVDRopeSceneProxy::BuildRopeMesh(class TArray<struct FVector,class FDefaultAllocator> const &,class TArray<struct FDynamicMeshVertex,class FDefaultAllocator> &,class TArray<int,class FDefaultAllocator> &)" (?BuildRopeMesh@FVDRopeSceneProxy@@QEAAXAEBV?$TArray@UFVector@@VFDefaultAllocator@@@@AEAV?$TArray@UFDynamicMeshVertex@@VFDefaultAllocator@@@@AEAV?$TArray@HVFDefaultAllocator@@@@@Z)
        ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions: G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
        <>c.<PrintExceptionInfo>b__4_1: ==============================================================================
        <>c.<PrintExceptionInfo>b__4_0: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: G:\Projects\LifeRaft 4.20\Binaries\Win64\LifeRaft-Win64-Shipping.exe

My engine version is 4.20.3, Thank you!
        Solved by copy the plugin from engine folder to project, thanks for your last reply!

Comment

Hello I wanted to notify you that Im currently on 4.22 preview(I know because this is a preview that I should expect problems) and Im currently working on getting the 4.21 version of the plugin working with 4.22 and as a heads up they did alot of physics changes to it as well as moved ShaderCore from a separate module into RenderCore...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsiren View Post
            Hello I wanted to notify you that Im currently on 4.22 preview(I know because this is a preview that I should expect problems) and Im currently working on getting the 4.21 version of the plugin working with 4.22 and as a heads up they did alot of physics changes to it as well as moved ShaderCore from a separate module into RenderCore...
            Oh boy, sounds like that'll be a fun update to do. Thank you for letting me know.
            Current Projects:
            CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling in collaboration with Dave Horn (@Action937) and CHIKARA Pro Wrestling - WIP Thread
            VICO Dynamics Physics Library - Details: https://www.vicogamestudio.com/projects/vico-dynamics

Comment

Oh boy, sounds like that'll be a fun update to do. Thank you for letting me know.
              So I finished getting it up and running, right now my only issue is that we're trying to get it running on xbox and the .lib file is causing problems where it cant seem to find the profile .lib file for xbox one causing a compile error for development builds if you have any suggestions for how to fix this I would very much appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsiren View Post

So I finished getting it up and running, right now my only issue is that we're trying to get it running on xbox and the .lib file is causing problems where it cant seem to find the profile .lib file for xbox one causing a compile error for development builds if you have any suggestions for how to fix this I would very much appreciate it
                Great!

Did you compile the Xbox One binaries of VICODynamics (the physics library)? To do so, you will need github access to that repo. If I didn't already set that up for you, just email your purchase invoice/receipt and your GitHub username to vdue4@vicogamestudio.com and I'll get it setup.
                Current Projects:

Comment

Please help Elastick rope (hair) Click image for larger version

Name:	ElastickRope.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	1593845

Comment

Great!

Did you compile the Xbox One binaries of VICODynamics (the physics library)? To do so, you will need github access to that repo. If I didn't already set that up for you, just email your purchase invoice/receipt and your GitHub username to vdue4@vicogamestudio.com and I'll get it setup.
                    Hey,

We sent through an email last week hoping to get access to this. Could you kindly check the inbox?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by VecFourDigital View Post

Hey,

We sent through an email last week hoping to get access to this. Could you kindly check the inbox?

Thanks!
                      They got into the Spam folder for some reason...
                      I'll get you guys setup today. Thank you for letting me know.
                      Current Projects:

Comment

Originally posted by Dreika View Post
                        Please help Elastick rope (hair) Click image for larger version

Name:	ElastickRope.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	1593845
                        Could you describe the issue? Not sure what to help you with.
                        Is it crashing? Not working correctly? Behaving strangely? Something else?
                        Current Projects:

Comment

Could you describe the issue? Not sure what to help you with.
                          Is it crashing? Not working correctly? Behaving strangely? Something else?

The spring parameter is required (the desire of the rope to return to its original position) https://youtu.be/u63pELQu4IM?t=555

Comment

Just purchased this to try some tests for a project in 4.19. I can't seem to get any trace detection at all on the ropes. I've tried sphere tracing against the object type and visibility, but neither returns true for detecting the trace.

I wanted to see if it's possible to grab a rope in VR, but not being able to trace against the rope makes it kind of a non-starter.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudgate studio View Post
                              Just purchased this to try some tests for a project in 4.19. I can't seem to get any trace detection at all on the ropes. I've tried sphere tracing against the object type and visibility, but neither returns true for detecting the trace.

I wanted to see if it's possible to grab a rope in VR, but not being able to trace against the rope makes it kind of a non-starter.
                              The PhysX traces won't work since it's not a PhysX object. I added VICODynamics specific trace functions to query VICODynamics objects. Try them out: QuerySphereOverlaps and QueryBoxOverlaps. You will need to get the simulation object first via GetVICODynamicsSimulationInstance and call either of the queries on it.
                              Hope that helps.
                              Current Projects:

Comment

Do you ignore my request?

Comment

Working...
                                X