Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[standalone] xoio winter chalet scene

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [standalone] xoio winter chalet scene

    hello world!

    well - after some time of elaboration we *finally pushed our winter-chalet as a standalone onto our server for free download. have a look

    we tried out a lot of stuff there, also a little surprise (hint: pull the red star) DD

    have fun!

    here to download:
    http://xoio.de/en/interactive-winter-scene/

    old video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVwUGmXJb8E

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unreal_Render_Winter_by_xoio-1080x532.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	1156408
    (our 2014 christmas-card generated from that - slightly photoshopped)



    Lasse
    xoio
    Last edited by HOTZENPLOTZ187; 07-28-2015, 04:26 AM.

    #2
    Congrats, it is an awesome work as always Lasse and team.

    I havn't managed to get it to work with the Rift

    Comment


      #3
      Outstanding demo!!! This is my kind of architecture and design. I love brutalism. Is this a Xoio design Lasse? I wish I had the rift right now to test it out.

      Epic is still looking for complete scenes to put in the arch-viz marketplace...just sayin :-P
      Last edited by heartlessphil; 07-28-2015, 01:11 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Wow !!!

        Is there a video that is more recent ? This one is dated from the end of 2014.
        Stevie's corner
        A blog dedicated to UE4, UDK, UT99 / 2004 / III / 4

        Comment


          #5
          no, unfortunately not; there is one playing in loop when you start the scene

          Comment


            #6
            Great project and video!!
            Looking forward to see more from you guys We need more top viz studios pushing the limits of UE4.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Nilu View Post
              Great project and video!!
              Looking forward to see more from you guys We need more top viz studios pushing the limits of UE4.
              i surely believe the limits of UE4 are not even touched yet i am very happy to see the vineyard competition over at Ronen's is attended quite well - pretty sure lots of great output (and input) will be generated! Some top guys are there as well!

              Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
              Outstanding demo!!! This is my kind of architecture and design. I love brutalism. Is this a Xoio design Lasse? I wish I had the rift right now to test it out.

              Epic is still looking for complete scenes to put in the arch-viz marketplace...just sayin :-P
              haha yeah, it is our "design" if you want to name it so; after we are failed architects designing weird houses in 3d apps is all what is left :-P

              cheers!
              Lasse

              Comment


                #8
                Lasse, do you think Real-time viz is something XOIO is going to be asked to do more in the future? Have you already seen a demand for it? or are you trying to sell RT or even VR to your current/future clients? or is it just a fun side business/hobby at the moment? Sorry for all the questions. I really can't wait to see what you guys are doing for Vineyard!!! Keep it up.

                Comment


                  #9
                  This is so cool.. Nice work!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
                    Lasse, do you think Real-time viz is something XOIO is going to be asked to do more in the future? Have you already seen a demand for it? or are you trying to sell RT or even VR to your current/future clients? or is it just a fun side business/hobby at the moment? Sorry for all the questions. I really can't wait to see what you guys are doing for Vineyard!!! Keep it up.
                    hola!
                    sorry for not replying quickly

                    well, tbh there is not such a big of a demand - but the clients we offered/showed it where really amazed! but they did not even know about things like this existed. i guess this is the main challenge: to create the market by telling people what is actually possible. i guess when things like oculus rift and the likes are more common to everybody this might also evolve stronger - and/or when today's kids who are used to "new media" grow up and get in contact with architecture/real-estate.

                    btw: here our final entry for the vineyard




                    cheers
                    lasse
                    Last edited by HOTZENPLOTZ187; 09-18-2015, 05:02 AM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X