Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ledge Climbing System released

Hi everyone.

I completed a tutorial series covering wall running, grabbing ledges and climbing ledges.
    The tutorial series can be seen on https://www.youtube.com/c/crocopedes

My website contains the placeholders used during the tutorial.
    I also released 4 animations that is compatible with the UE4 4.8 mannequin
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ad_animations.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1154608

And then last but not least i made the finished project available from my website for download.

The WIP thread can be seen here
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...g-System-guide

If you like this please support me and like my facebook page and follow me on twitter.

Cheers
    Last edited by C-Arch; 07-06-2015, 03:01 AM.
    http://celestialarch.com
    Free UE4 things available. More coming

awesome good work !!!
    I am going to contact you soon
    Last edited by Jago138; 06-30-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Would just like to add ... awesome work and thanks for this. I also recommend Crocopede for any freelance work you may have ... his prices are good and he delivers high quality work. Crocoped is my preferred provider for art ... good job again. 8-}
      Quinton Delpeche
      Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

Really cool !
        I was planning to make the same thing , if i have some time , will add movement to it
        Website [ LINK ]
        Twitter [ LINK ]
        Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

Wow!

You're an awesome dude Crocopede!

Comment

You have truly gone beyond the call of duty on this tutorial series thank you very much

Comment

Thanks dude i hope make more sample movement..

Comment

Good work!! I love how this community makes so many amazing things and give away all of their knowledge (and assets) for free.
                [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Hi everyone.

Updated my website to include the download for the wall sliding placeholder animation and also the final project files.
                  http://celestialarch.com
                  Free UE4 things available. More coming

Comment

WOW thanks, to good. I started watching you vids already, thanks

Comment

Crocopede, thank you for your contribution! /subscribed and don't ever stop making ue4 tutorials
                      Portfolio

Comment

Very good job thank you for your tutorial !

Comment

Just fyi to crocopede, Chrome is putting up a warning when I try to go to your site. It says going there will make my passwords vulnerable from lack of security. Something to check into. Maybe it's to do with the host you're using.

Comment

Originally posted by 0vr View Post
                            Just fyi to crocopede, Chrome is putting up a warning when I try to go to your site. It says going there will make my passwords vulnerable from lack of security. Something to check into. Maybe it's to do with the host you're using.

The site's security certificate expired late last month. That's why it's doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood-PawWerewolf View Post
                              The site's security certificate expired late last month. That's why it's doing that.
                              good to know it's safe then, but still something to address in case it scares off other people

Comment

Working...
                              X