No announcement yet.

360 Panoramic Export Pipeline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all !! Was really happy to see this plugin. But am struggling as I can't install and use this one.
    I am not so much experienced in unreal engine and i am not a developer basically. The version I am using is UE 4.13. Will the plugin work for this version?
    I can't find Engine/plugins/developer folder in my project directory.
    Can you please help me ?

Comment

For the two guys on Page 3... That camera rig blueprint that cannot compile because it doesn't recognize the function 'ExportObjectToPath' (see below) is an actor from the old GitHub source. You don't want to bring those samples in over top of this new plugin (which probably isn't immediately obvious from the thread so far).

Instead, just install the plugin to your engine and enable it from the Edit -> Plugins screen. Then from your map, search the classes (from the Place Mode window) for "Panoramic Exporter" and drop that into your scene. You'll get a similar camera looking guy that is the new replacement for the old BP_GearVRCameraRig that you had an issue compiling, with an even easier setup and no need to do all the level blueprint setup. Hope this helps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BPError.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	1124356
      Last edited by 1l2Hawk; 03-04-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1l2Hawk View Post
        For the two guys on Page 3... That camera rig blueprint that cannot compile because it doesn't recognize the function 'ExportObjectToPath' (see below) is an actor from the old GitHub source. You don't want to bring those samples in over top of this new plugin (which probably isn't immediately obvious from the thread so far).

Instead, just install the plugin to your engine and enable it from the Edit -> Plugins screen. Then from your map, search the classes (from the Place Mode window) for "Panoramic Exporter" and drop that into your scene. You'll get a similar camera looking guy that is the new replacement for the old BP_GearVRCameraRig that you had an issue compiling, with an even easier setup and no need to do all the level blueprint setup. Hope this helps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132127[/ATTACH]
        I cant find the Panoramic Exporter in the Modes Menu only Stereo Capture Pawn which isnt working

Comment

Can we use this extension with master sequence or matinee tool ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yunusgr View Post
            Can we use this extension with master sequence or matinee tool ? Thanks.
            yes, you can

Comment

Hi when i try open "GenerateProjectFiles" i have error. I create new notepad with new code, but still not work

Comment

Originally posted by pawel9091 View Post
                Hi when i try open "GenerateProjectFiles" i have error. I create new notepad with new code, but still not work
                Hey pawell9091 i'm having the same error. Do you solved already this? Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Working...
                X