No announcement yet.

360 Panoramic Export Pipeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to be log in github to access the page.

Comment

Hi Guy's,

i'm having issues with the rendered frames. Some how it is storing every frame twice. So right now it is rendering at a fixed frame rate of 30 fps but is only stores 15 unique frames. For the record, I am only rendering one eye (so not sterioscopic).

The part that makes it realy weird though is that when I compile the code for a new project (generate new project files, open a fresh project), i keep the project open and set all my settings and do a render it renders out all 30 unique frames a second. but when i save the project close it down and reopen it starts doing the duplicate frame stuff.

So if any one has any any idea on how to fix this (besides the obvious not closing down the project) i would love to hear it cause its driving me nuts.

Cheers!

Macler

Comment

Trying to use this on 4.10, getting a wrong version error on opening a project. How are you guys using it?

Comment

First of all, many thanks for the plugin, it'll be useful for a number of things in the future I think! Also, if anyone wonders, it's working fine in 4.12.0-preview4 as well.

Now I was wondering, do you know of a way to force UE to use a specific other UExporter or maybe some converter to make it export e.g. JPGs instead of HDRs? HDRs are just so bloody large...

Comment

Hi people, thanks a lot for this plugin, i am able to get the images rendered by hitting play. as Talrosh said, i added the the BP_GearVRCameraRig to the matinee and added the key frames as a empty group. But when i render from matinee, its just normal images. any suggestions on what i must do to render from matinee.

Comment

Hi everybody! I'm just adesigner and I hardly understand all nuances. I did everything according to instructions. But I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it.
              It can't compile camera blueprint and the is no details, when I choose RTC_left or RTC_right...Help me please.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	564.0 KB
ID:	1109017
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	1109018

I have the same problem in new projects.

Comment

First of all thank you so much for this great plugin. I work at a planetarium and I was looking for a solution to render from unreal engine a 4096x4096 video.. but with your plugin I can render a 360 panorama video and spherize it in AfterEffects, and the panorama max height in your plugin is 2048 so the spherized video will be 2048x2048 .. and I have a monster PC at work so the specs will handle huge resolutions.. My question is: Is there any way to increase the max height of the panorama ? .. Thanks in advance

Comment

This is how to build unreal engnie 4 from source, easy steps with images
                  http://ahmed.saleh.ms/2016/08/19/bui...source-how-to/

Comment

I'm hoping to render this whole pipeline obsolete with a new plugin I made.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...noramic-Export

Comment

Originally posted by Maryarti View Post
                      Hi everybody! I'm just adesigner and I hardly understand all nuances. I did everything according to instructions. But I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it.
                      It can't compile camera blueprint and the is no details, when I choose RTC_left or RTC_right...Help me please.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]99283[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]99284[/ATTACH]

I have the same problem in new projects.
                      Hello everyone. I seem to be having the same problem as Maryarti. The BP_GearVRCameraRig does not compile, and I can't seem to figure out why. My Compiler results are exactly the same as Maryarti's. Does anyone know why?

Comment

Hello! I found this videotutorial of this plugin, it´s well explained and shows everything you need to do

Comment

Originally posted by Macler View Post
                          Hi Guy's,

i'm having issues with the rendered frames. Some how it is storing every frame twice. So right now it is rendering at a fixed frame rate of 30 fps but is only stores 15 unique frames. For the record, I am only rendering one eye (so not sterioscopic).

The part that makes it realy weird though is that when I compile the code for a new project (generate new project files, open a fresh project), i keep the project open and set all my settings and do a render it renders out all 30 unique frames a second. but when i save the project close it down and reopen it starts doing the duplicate frame stuff.

So if any one has any any idea on how to fix this (besides the obvious not closing down the project) i would love to hear it cause its driving me nuts.

Cheers!

Macler
                          Hi guy's

What worked for me to fix this problem was to just delete te gear vr camera ( the 360 camera from the plug in) and just replace it with a new gear vr camera out of your content browser. This usualy helps.
                          In our situation we animated a object and parented the camera to the object. In this workflow you dont have to re-animate the camera every time it starts bugging up on you. Just delete the camera and place a new one and parent it to your object.

Good luck,

Macler

Comment

Can this plug-in be used to apply stereoscopic on a media texture to get a stereoscopic effect for a 360 video in UE4?
                            Portfolio/Tutorials: http://chadreddick.com

Comment

Why is this not working with reflections? I have tried with both SSR and planar reflections and I am having seams and all kind of different artifacts, especially with the water. Did anyone found a solution for that?
                              Project Fantasiam

Comment

Hey Allar!
                                Loves your ExportObjectPlugin, and big thanks to everybody posting ideas and solutions.
                                I'm playing with the plugin and I can archive great results. I've added some controls to the blueprint to choose an optional camera to be followed in his movements and a relative matinee to force timing coherence. I than enable and disable renderering with key shortcuts.

I noticed that the rotations didn't affected so discovered the capture cube problem. Does anybody has solution to rotate the GearVRCameraRig output ?

And which and how to apply effects like the postprocessing ones ?

GG everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X